Pad see ew

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Holy moly this might be the best thing I've put I my mouth I a long time u guys ever have some I likpaed pad tie but this stuff is way better I think thai food might be my jew favorite ethnic food type it's like Chinese food but cleaner somehow I dunno the chinese food I eat is usually super greasy and oily but this stuff is way better I got the pork dumplingspas s too and they were straight fire and the golden triangles took I was mike I think il gonna eat my body weight in oad see re this tyear in 2p20 this year

giphy.webp

Holy moly this might be the best thing I've put I my mouth I a long time u guys ever have some I likpaed pad tie but this stuff is way better I think thai food might be my jew favorite ethnic food type it's like Chinese food but cleaner somehow I dunno the chinese food I eat is usually super greasy and oily but this stuff is way better I got the pork dumplingspas s too and they were straight fire and the golden triangles took I was mike I think il gonna eat my body weight in oad see re this tyear in 2p20 this year

now all you have to do is eat some korean food

It's like Chinese food if it were healthy and made you feel energetic after you ate it

your jew favorite?

I think I know where you got it from and the steamed pork dumplings there are straight fire! Thai is the GOAT Asian food...possibly GOAT food.

I think I know where you got it from and the steamed pork dumplings there are straight fire! Thai is the GOAT Asian food...possibly GOAT food.
Thai and Indian food are tops for me.

Thai, Indian, French, Italian, Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Spanish, Caribbean (and more) can all be awesome; key thing is it's done well with good ingredients.

Good stuff but I prefer pad kee mow.

Back