Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

It will be hagler vs hearns type fight, Conor knocking Pac down and Pac wobbling conor, with Conor getting the KO in the end both are southpaws and ferocious.

Your hate for Manny is really disturbing man.

Pacquiao would absolutely fucking destroy him, even at 40.

I get that Conor went 10 with Floyd and did better than many of us thought he would do, but Floyd did allow a show to happen for a bit there.

I'm not sure if Pacquiao has the ability to sit back and not throw and make a show of it. Floyd is a brilliant defensive fighting machine, while Pacquiao is a brilliant offensive fighting machine. Two different animals.
Pac only knows how t fight one way and thats going forward, Conor will have to go into counter fighter mode to land a bomb as Pac rushes in

Lol.

giphy.gif

Pacquiao won’t carry him.

Would watch.

With glee.

It’s bullshit like this which is exactly why I hate when Conor fights

boxing news, rid the forum of this garbage

Apparently Shane Mosley said he never been hit harder than when Pac hit him. and he has been hit by some big ass punchers like Forrest.

He immediately called Floyd after the Pac fight and told him not to back down from his drug testing stance. Mosley wanted to jump out of the ring when he fought Manny but his trainer had to tell him to keep fighting it was the first fight I ever seen shane look scared or run against any man.

This a new interview of Shanes trainer for the PAc fight saying Pac has heavy punches,

very interesting, because Pacman is a strange fighter tiny dude but most guys he fights say his hands are painful, and some fighters claim he goes easy, if you watch his fights he throws nothing but arm flurries really fast and marks dudes up, but he rarely loads up, Im thinking if he started loading up like most fighters do he would get more one punch KOs and break more facial bones like he did to Margarito.

Bradly claims Pacmans punches are like Bullets

Gotta remember Pac came up from 106lbs or whatever lmao

He would be lunch meat if he didn't also train for power to move up.

Pacquiao is even smaller and shorter than Mayweather. He can't take a punch as well as Mayweather, too.
Plus Conor is boxing a lot lately.
That would increase his chance of winning from 1 Mayweather to 5% against Pacquiao

lul.

I'd fight Pacman with both hands behind my back. After my ass beating I'd be rich. I could just buy gold teeth to replace the ones he knocks out. Hell yeah.

in a boxing match, Pac wouldn't carry him like Floyd did... Conor should fight him in the UFC or if he wants to box, let him box Paulie or something.

I'd fight Pacman with both hands behind my back. After my ass beating I'd be rich. I could just buy gold teeth to replace the ones he knocks out. Hell yeah.
All you would have to do is wait until the first grazing shot lands and pretend you were hurt so bad that you can get up and you get paid, like Floyd said he dont get paid for overtime

you are guaranteed a purse why go 12 rounds when you can get 25 to 30 million regardless?

Back