Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

Lol come on dude, not saying it won’t happen

But Connor saying something to promote himself doesn’t hold a lot of weight for me

Just like he made 80 million fighting Khabib lol, everytime he talks about money he raises whatever number he said before, can’t even pick a number to lie about

Jesus. Why would he open the damn door for paulie to speak again????

Fucking annoying.

Haha the greatest boxer since Duran (not the best) kills him in 3 rounds

Pacquiao is so explosive and would show angles that would shock Einstein

Wow. Interesting. Thought it would be Shane Mosley or something.
Apparently Shane Mosley said he never been hit harder than when Pac hit him. and he has been hit by some big ass punchers like Forrest.

He immediately called Floyd after the Pac fight and told him not to back down from his drug testing stance. Mosley wanted to jump out of the ring when he fought Manny but his trainer had to tell him to keep fighting it was the first fight I ever seen shane look scared or run against any man.

This a new interview of Shanes trainer for the PAc fight saying Pac has heavy punches,

very interesting, because Pacman is a strange fighter tiny dude but most guys he fights say his hands are painful, and some fighters claim he goes easy, if you watch his fights he throws nothing but arm flurries really fast and marks dudes up, but he rarely loads up, Im thinking if he started loading up like most fighters do he would get more one punch KOs and break more facial bones like he did to Margarito.

Bradly claims Pacmans punches are like Bullets

He KOs paulie.

he gets armbarred by the Pac-Man

Apparently Shane Mosley said he never been hit harder than when Pac hit him. and he has been hit by some big ass punchers like Forrest.

He immediately called Floyd after the Pac fight and told him not to back down from his drug testing stance. Mosley wanted to jump out of the ring when he fought Manny but his trainer had to tell him to keep fighting it was the first fight I ever seen shane look scared or run against any man.

This a new interview of Shanes trainer for the PAc fight saying Pac has heavy punches,

very interesting, because Pacman is a strange fighter tiny dude but most guys he fights say his hands are painful, and some fighters claim he goes easy, if you watch his fights he throws nothing but arm flurries really fast and marks dudes up, but he rarely loads up, Im thinking if he started loading up like most fighters do he would get more one punch KOs and break more facial bones like he did to Margarito.

Bradly claims Pacmans punches are like Bullets

Can he take Conor’s left hand square to his chin though? I imagine it would be like vs. Marquez 3.

It will be hagler vs hearns type fight, Conor knocking Pac down and Pac wobbling conor, with Conor getting the KO in the end both are southpaws and ferocious.

Conor for Hagler...you even disrespect the art of trolling there

Even these boxers want that Red Panty Night.
Should step in the cage with him.

What’s hilarious is the Mac fans calling Pacquio old and telling him off.

None of them want that fight. Reality is Pacquiao would absolutely body Mcgregor and it would be worse than Floyd/McG. He wouldn’t carry him as nicely

Can he take Conor’s left hand square to his chin though? I imagine it would be like vs. Marquez 3.
I think so, Pac took Keith Thurmans power shots over 250 times flush on the chin.
Floyd said Conor doesnt hit as hard as Canelo, pacuqiao, mosley that is why he walked him down.

What’s hilarious is the Mac fans calling Pacquio old and telling him off.

None of them want that fight. Reality is Pacquiao would absolutely body Mcgregor and it would be worse than Floyd/McG. He wouldn’t carry him as nicely
I watched the interview and Conor said he almost signed Pacquiao before his manager in the distance cut him off, so Im guessing Pacman almost got signed by Dana white or Conor to a promotional contract?

Pac aint gonna hang back for multiple rounds like Floyd did. He would beat the shit out of Conor and probably take him out within 5.

Conor would honestly have a good shot at beating Paulie though.

Pacquiao is even smaller and shorter than Mayweather. He can't take a punch as well as Mayweather, too.
Plus Conor is boxing a lot lately.
That would increase his chance of winning from 1 Mayweather to 5% against Pacquiao

This is a brutal KO waiting to happen for Conor. Like many said, pacquiao's not gonna hang back and take it easy on Conor.

Bad idea. Conor gets hurt in this fight. Pacman is no Mayweather.

I watched the interview and Conor said he almost signed Pacquiao before his manager in the distance cut him off, so Im guessing Pacman almost got signed by Dana white or Conor to a promotional contract?
That’s pretty funny.
I actually have no idea what the details are on Pac’s boxing contract? I don’t know if he’s currently signed a fight deal with someone or if he’s open right now?

Pacquiao would absolutely fucking destroy him, even at 40.

I get that Conor went 10 with Floyd and did better than many of us thought he would do, but Floyd did allow a show to happen for a bit there.

I'm not sure if Pacquiao has the ability to sit back and not throw and make a show of it. Floyd is a brilliant defensive fighting machine, while Pacquiao is a brilliant offensive fighting machine. Two different animals.

Back