Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

I’m also 30.

Put me in a ring with Pacquiao and he would fuck me up too. He’s spent the last decade beating up guys who are bigger than him.
Honest question do you think Pacman beat 30 year old undefeated Keith Thurman who weighed around 165 on fight night? Take off the blinders and watch the fight without commentary, Thuramn was putting in work on Manny he was blasting Manny hard to the body and head, Pac showed his age and gas was not the same. The only thing Pac showed is he has a strong chin for being so small, he never went down or got rocked and Thurman was landing flush sometimes two punch combos and Manny came rushing in.

Do you honestly think that Manny wouldnt be war torn? He already has wear and tear, just be honest at least give conor a shot with the left hand bomb down the middle?

Honest question do you think Pacman beat 30 year old undefeated Keith Thurman who weighed around 165 on fight night? Take off the blinders and watch the fight without commentary, Thuramn was putting in work on Manny he was blasting Manny hard to the body and head, Pac showed his age and gas was not the same. The only thing Pac showed is he has a strong chin for being so small, he never went down or got rocked and Thurman was landing flush sometimes two punch combos and Manny came rushing in.

Do you honestly think that Manny wouldnt be war torn? He already has wear and tear, just be honest at least give conor a shot with the left hand bomb down the middle?

It was a close fight but I believe the correct decision was made. I have no idea what any of this has to do with a hypothetical Pacquiao vs McGregor fight though.

McGregor would have the shit beaten out of him by either Thurman, every bit as much as he would have the shit beaten out of him by Pacquiao. Again, suggesting that because Thurman has some success vs Pacquiao, McGregor would be able to do the same, is akin to looking at Khabib tapping McGregor as rationale for Mayweather being able to do something similar. It holds no ground whatsoever.

I keep saying if, but ‘levels’. By high level boxing standards McGregor does not have a left hand bomb. In fact he’s utterly pillow fisted.

It was a close fight but I believe the correct decision was made. I have no idea what any of this has to do with a hypothetical Pacquiao vs McGregor fight though.

McGregor would have the shit beaten out of him by either Thurman, every bit as much as he would have the shit beaten out of him by Pacquiao. Again, suggesting that because Thurman has some success vs Pacquiao, McGregor would be able to do the same, is akin to looking at Khabib tapping McGregor as rationale for Mayweather being able to do something similar. It holds no ground whatsoever.

I keep saying if, but ‘levels’. By high level boxing standards McGregor does not have a left hand bomb. In fact he’s utterly pillow fisted.
his mistake was lifting weights, he dos too many shoulder presses, if this were the Mcgregor that beat Aldo and fought at 145 with the fluid hands and not the stuff muscled up Conor, he would really do some damage yes or no?

his mistake was lifting weights, he dos too many shoulder presses, if this were the Mcgregor that beat Aldo and fought at 145 with the fluid hands and not the stuff muscled up Conor, he would really do some damage yes or no?

No <45>

No number of shoulder presses or lack therefore give McGregor a chance against Pacquiao, Mayweather, or any other elite level boxer.

If you’re trolling this is masterful btw.

{<jordan}

No <45>

No number of shoulder presses or lack therefore give McGregor a chance against Pacquiao, Mayweather, or any other elite level boxer.

If you’re trolling this is masterful btw.
Man I wish they fought because you people are too much, anyone can win in a fight

We heard the exact same stuff in the build up to Mayweather vs McGregor. Amazing the people still fall for the same nonsense.

Could you beat Conor?

Could you beat Manny?
Conor would whoopp me since he knows MMA and is bigger than Manny, Im just a shade under 6 foot 3 and weigh 214 pounds so I could probably take Pacquiao. Remember he is only 145 pounds soaking wet

Conor would whoopp me since he knows MMA and is bigger than Manny, Im just a shade under 6 foot 3 and weigh 214 pounds so I could probably take Pacquiao. Remember he is only 145 pounds soaking wet

<45>

So just to clarify, when it comes to fighting,
McGregor > TidWell > Manny Pacquiao?

Here’s what I think -
Manny would beat the crap outta Conor in the ring.
Conor would quickly take him down and submit him in the cage.
They would both beat you senseless without breaking sweat.

<45>

So just to clarify, when it comes to fighting,
McGregor > TidWell > Manny Pacquiao?

Here’s what I think -
Manny would beat the crap outta Conor in the ring.
Conor would quickly take him down and submit him in the cage.
They would both beat you senseless without breaking sweat.
Listen man, do you think you can beat Manny Pacquiao if they paid you 5 million? he is 5 foot 5 and half and 145 pounds soaking wet, answer truthfully

It would show the farce of May-Mac when Pac man goes ham on him early and never lets him play.

Floyd gave y’all the show you paid to see, Manny will just go to killing

i wouldnt waste my time responding to these people if i was you.

Floyd has fought much harder punchers than conor ever has, and so has manny. And these dudes still think that somehow conor has ungodly power with his left in a boxing ring... It's already been proven he doesn't.

Let them think what they want.

I always wanted to ask Conor Believers, what made them think Conor became a better boxer doing MMA? Good enough to beat Floyd?
Ridiculous.

Listen man, do you think you can beat Manny Pacquiao if they paid you 5 million? he is 5 foot 5 and half and 145 pounds soaking wet, answer truthfully

I think the amount of money they offered me would be an absolute irrelevance. Manny Pacquiao fucks up me, you or Conor McGregor without breaking sweat. I actually think that suggesting otherwise indicates that you’ve never set foot in a legit fight gym.

I boxed in the amateurs all through my childhood and teenage years until my early 20’s, picking up a few national titles along the way and competing internationally. I’m absolutely sure that I wouldn’t look out of place in a ring with Conor McGregor at my best. I’m also absolutely sure that even on my best day, Pacquiao would take me out in the first and it would look like we were competing in entirely different sports.

Pacquiao’s wife will be breaking out the red panties ^^

Everyone wants to box mcgregor until they step in the ring with him

Cmon guys, it's his bread and butter. Call out everyone under the sun during fight week, boost news articles, boost PPV sales.

Pacman would body shot him into oblivion, and his chin is too solid for Conor to damage.

Anyway, I'd much rather Conor stuck to MMA for the limited time he has left in combat sports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back