Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

why Pacquiao and Floyd want to box the irish easy ko
they should rematch and give the world a real boxing fight

Are 4 rounds boxing matches still exist? I could see him do great there.

Conor FAKES behind hurt to get out of a fight, Ive seen boxers do this when they can no longer take the pressure or are gassing. He has an Iron chin, Pacman got put out cold by Marquez and went to sleep face first for 3 minutes out cold bro.

Also Conors reach is too long, if he really takes the fight serious he can just stick his hand out and keep his legs long in a boxer stance Pacman won't be able to get in on him, study boxing bro, Im not saying Conor will do all this but give the man a fighting chance geez. Conor did Better than Pac or Canelo when they fought Floyd, it was his pro debut and he lasted the ten rounds before gassing and the ref waving it off. Sure Floyd carried him a bit but he still do good landing more punches than Pac or Canelo.

Levels.

What evidence is there that Conor has a good chin by boxing standards? He got his head bounced around by a notoriously light punching guy about 20lbs lighter than him. The first time legit stoppage Mayweather has achieved in a decade was against the iron chinned warrior Conor McGregor. He got wobbled by Nate Diaz ffs

Using Pacquio getting knocked out cold by Marquez as rationale for Conor having a hope in hell against him is a bit like me saying Conor got grapple-fucked by Khabib so Manny would have a good chance of doing the same. Juan Manuel Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighters ever. Because he does something, doesn’t mean Conor McGregor can do that same thing.

He has a longer reach. The gap in ability makes it absolutely obsolete. Surely you can see that?

He didn’t do better than Canelo or Pacquiao when fighting Mayweather. Both saw the distance, neither were ever in trouble, and Floyd showed a huge amount of respect to both, knowing they could hurt him. Against Conor he simply eased forward in a half-assed manner and walked him down. He showed a complete disregard for his power.

I’m actually getting told to ‘study boxing’ by a guy talking up Conor McGregors chances against Manny Pacquiao <45>

699349861_medium.gif

Conor by touch of death or something.

He saw floyd make 300$$ million by fucking around then taking out a buffoon.

conor is not stupid - Manny would not fuck around and would brutalize, hurt and KO conor hard.

Even these boxers want that Red Panty Night.
Should step in the cage with him.
Why not - a large clueless fanbase to box a scrub and make (potentially) hundreds of Millions of $$$ with absolutely ZERO risk of losing.

If USADA is testing, the Pac/Conor fight might actually be interesting.

Pac is a midget and Conor almost KOD Floyd by a bodyshot ...

Floyd ate Conors left like a cupcake, but i doubt Pac would survive Conors left.

It was the most obvious carry job I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of fights. He literally walked forward smirking, not throwing anything. Instead of fighting like his usual hypersharp, mobile, agile self, he fought like a plodding Mexican journeyman - who was taking the fight as seriously as sparring one of his daughters.

In contrast to the Pacquiao fight, where he jumped halfway across the ring at every Pacquiao feint.

I mean look at this ffs. He treated Conor like the joke he is, and blatantly carried him. Conor has no power at all by boxing standards, and Floyd fought him accordingly.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

{<jordan}

Yes ... against a super GASSED McGregor .... and yet Mayweather STILL couldn't knock him off his feet.

Kinda a pathetic showing to be honest by Mayweather.

Maybe show some gifs of the first couple rounds ... Mayweather was shocked at Conor's speed and power at a distance. Then realized Conor doesn't know what to do from close due to no elbows and knees and he used that to wear Conor down till he gassed like he always does.

Levels.

What evidence is there that Conor has a good chin by boxing standards? He got his head bounced around by a notoriously light punching guy about 20lbs lighter than him. The first time legit stoppage Mayweather has achieved in a decade was against the iron chinned warrior Conor McGregor. He got wobbled by Nate Diaz ffs

Using Pacquio getting knocked out cold by Marquez as rationale for Conor having a hope in hell against him is a bit like me saying Conor got grapple-fucked by Khabib so Manny would have a good chance of doing the same. Juan Manuel Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighters ever. Because he does something, doesn’t mean Conor McGregor can do that same thing.

He has a longer reach. The gap in ability makes it absolutely obsolete. Surely you can see that?

He didn’t do better than Canelo or Pacquiao when fighting Mayweather. Both saw the distance, neither were ever in trouble, and Floyd showed a huge amount of respect to both, knowing they could hurt him. Against Conor he simply eased forward in a half-assed manner and walked him down. He showed a complete disregard for his power.

I’m actually getting told to ‘study boxing’ by a guy talking up Conor McGregors chances against Manny Pacquiao <45>
You have to be unbiased when assessing this match up, be fair is all I am saying. most boxing guys say oh he will get beat up and then mma guys will say oh this boxer has no shot even with two years training wrestling

its all irrational and insecurity

Conor has a chance and you know it.

Yes ... against a super GASSED McGregor .... and yet Mayweather STILL couldn't knock him off his feet.

Kinda a pathetic showing to be honest by Mayweather.

Maybe show some gifs of the first couple rounds ... Mayweather was shocked at Conor's speed and power at a distance. Then realized Conor doesn't know what to do from close due to no elbows and knees and he used that to wear Conor down till he gassed like he always does.

loooooooooooooooooooooool

You have to be unbiased when assessing this match up, be fair is all I am saying. most boxing guys say oh he will get beat up and then mma guys will say oh this boxer has no shot even with two years training wrestling

its all irrational and insecurity

Conor has a chance and you know it.

No, Conor has absolutely no chance against Manny Pacquio, and anyone who knows anything about competitive sports should know that. It isn’t being biased, irrational or insecure. There could hardly be more levels between them.

In fact it’s infinitely more biased, irrational and insecure to suggest a 0-1 novice boxer, whose only contest ended in him being stopped against a smaller, notoriously light punching defensive boxer, could in fact beat a legendary fighter like Pacquio. It’s utter madness if I’m being honest.

And yes it would be daft to suggest the Pacquiao could beat Conor in the cage after a couple of years training MMA too.

“Mayweather was shocked at Conor's speed and power at a distance”

He doesn’t look shocked.

forget pac ... tenshin would kill conor.

tenshins left >>>> conors cupcake left

No, Conor has absolutely no chance against Manny Pacquio, and anyone who knows anything about competitive sports should know that. It isn’t being biased, irrational or insecure. There could hardly be more levels between them.

In fact it’s infinitely more biased, irrational and insecure to suggest a 0-1 novice boxer, whose only contest ended in him being stopped against a smaller, notoriously light punching defensive boxer, could in fact beat a legendary fighter like Pacquio. It’s utter madness if I’m being honest.

And yes it would be daft to suggest the Pacquiao could beat Conor in the cage after a couple of years training MMA too.
Dont forget Pacman is 5 foot 5, 145 pounds soaking wet and 42 years old, Conor is 30.

Dont forget Pacman is 5 foot 5, 145 pounds soaking wet and 42 years old, Conor is 30.

I’m also 30.

Put me in a ring with Pacquiao and he would fuck me up too. He’s spent the last decade beating up guys who are bigger than him.

I follow both sports equally and look at them as 2 different sports.

Pacs team ripped Mayweather about his legacy over summer and this is the direct quote his manager said, this is the same manager posting on social media about mcgregor vs pac

“Floyd, when he was rolling out, beat up an MMA guy and some little poor Japanese guy. His legacy is going out on beating up people on freak shows. We’re going out beating the best in the world, so we’ll see where it takes us”

Back