Errol Spence JR vs Manny Pacquiao Aug.21st PBC FOX PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
Sadly, this fight would make sense.
Why’s it sad? Manny in just his last fight alone has better wins at welterweight than anyone on Spence’s or Crawford’s record at welterweight

Why’s it sad? Manny in just his last fight alone has better wins at welterweight than anyone on Spence’s or Crawford’s record at welterweight

Because people would rather not see Pac get beat up now that he's in his 40s and presumably doesn't need the money.

Because people would rather not see Pac get beat up now that he's in his 40s and presumably doesn't need the money.
If hes a legitimate champion then that’s part of the gig. even if it ends up like Kovalev/B Hop, comes with the territory.

I’d never doubt out a legend and hall of famer who still has something left in the tank and who doesn’t ever sit back and wait to be taken apart. Manny’s jab and the fact he’s a southpaw helps

Old man Pac needs to retire.

Spence looking to beat a man who turns 42 next week, it's a bad joke.

Then like you said he needs to retire. But he has a belt. Either fight or give the belt up. Don't blame Spence, if anything blame Keef. He's the one who lost to Pac and ruined the unification bout between him & Spence (that he had been "postponing" for years).

probbaly be a close fight spence was opened to counters all night from garcia

Then like you said he needs to retire. But he has a belt. Either fight or give the belt up. Don't blame Spence, if anything blame Keef. He's the one who lost to Pac and ruined the unification bout between him & Spence (that he had been "postponing" for years).

I blaming Crawford who doesn't fight nobody and Spence wanting to fight a 42 year old. Keith is on the decline, I believe since the Garcia fight, currently he won't be competitive with Spence given the form and size.

Crawford saying he doesn't need to fight spence makes no sense of course he does, it would be a crime if these 2 didn't fight in there prime. That's the fight its not about money its about who's the greatest RIGHT NOW

If hes a legitimate champion then that’s part of the gig. even if it ends up like Kovalev/B Hop, comes with the territory.

I’d never doubt out a legend and hall of famer who still has something left in the tank and who doesn’t ever sit back and wait to be taken apart. Manny’s jab and the fact he’s a southpaw helps

I don't think that was a fight Hopkins should've taken, either, tbh. He's a legitimate titlist, but he's achieved enough and has enough money to not have to get beaten down badly in his 40s by a prime-aged fighter. I thought he should have retired after Thurman, or gone onto the phase of his career where he only fights non-elite guys.

Crawford saying he doesn't need to fight spence makes no sense of course he does, it would be a crime if these 2 didn't fight in there prime. That's the fight its not about money its about who's the greatest RIGHT NOW

Crawford would also get paid far more than he normally does in a fight with Spence, even if he gets the smaller split.

Crawford would also get paid far more than he normally does in a fight with Spence, even if he gets the smaller split.

Whatever both sides have to do to get this done im sure it will be a massive ppv even if they can't do a live gate , it needs to happen in 2021 probably later in the year but better late than never.

Spence stops him at this point in his career tbh

Back