Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

I wouldn't mind seeing 5... I think most people would love to see it considering the way the last one ended...

i streamed 4 for free cuz i didnt care about that one and would do the same for 5. Its old and jmm basically has never lost to pac. I dont care to see it.

Meh. Marquez is old. I thought he looked foolish against Bradley and was getting wrecked when Pac dove into his fist.

I won't be the least bit shocked when Alvarado outpoints him in a shitty fight.

Marquez is definitely declining, but Alvarado is simply not that great.

So, who did Mayweather unquestionably avoid? Please give me a detailed overview of just one case.

Outside of avoiding Manny like the plague, something even the great and late Bert Sugar acknowledged, he never had any interest in fighting Paul Williams in his day prior to his accident, nor is he genuinely interested in fighting Bradley, Amir Khan, or going up or finding a catch weight to fight GGG, Martinez, etc.

Of his last 10 fights, he has fought 8 hispanic fighters who are all tailor made for his style (move forward, offense only). His next opponent puts him at his 9th fighter with this style in the last 10 years.

He ducks anyone with any risk of beating him. He was great when he fought Corrales but he has not been the same fighter in this division.

You legitimately think Mayweather is afraid of Khan? When did you start watching the sport out of curiousity?

what are you guys new or something, stop arguing with the retard troll whitebelt

Marquez is definitely declining, but Alvarado is simply not that great.

I agree. Luckily I will be able to see it live.

I pray jmm hangs them up. Alvarado cant out box JMM but he still packs a big punch. I can see alvarado KOing JMM at this point in his career

Outside of avoiding Manny like the plague, something even the great and late Bert Sugar acknowledged, he never had any interest in fighting Paul Williams in his day prior to his accident, nor is he genuinely interested in fighting Bradley, Amir Khan, or going up or finding a catch weight to fight GGG, Martinez, etc.

Of his last 10 fights, he has fought 8 hispanic fighters who are all tailor made for his style (move forward, offense only). His next opponent puts him at his 9th fighter with this style in the last 10 years.

He ducks anyone with any risk of beating him. He was great when he fought Corrales but he has not been the same fighter in this division.
Floyd literally called Manny personally on the phone and tried to make the fight. Pac turned him down.

What does fighting hispanic fighters have anything to do with it? Canelo Alvarez is not similar stylistically to Miguel Cotto and neither of those guys fights like Robert Guerrero. I don't see your point.

You legitimately think Mayweather is afraid of Khan? When did you start watching the sport out of curiousity?

Nobody said afraid, he doesn't take risks. His fans have him 'hypothetically' beating everyone. The thing is, when you fight everyone, you eventually lose. Something Floyd is a master at avoiding, though his downfall is inevitable.

Floyd literally called Manny personally on the phone and tried to make the fight. Pac turned him down.

What does fighting hispanic fighters have anything to do with it? Canelo Alvarez is not similar stylistically to Miguel Cotto and neither of those guys fights like Robert Guerrero. I don't see your point.

Yeah, he called Manny and offered him a small portion of the purse LOL

Again, apparently Sherdog posters know more than Bert Sugar. The man who always called it like it was, and acknowledged while Floyd is not afraid of anyone is entire schtick is based on staying at 0 to convince retards hes a legend.

Nobody said afraid, he doesn't take risks. His fans have him 'hypothetically' beating everyone. The thing is, when you fight everyone, you eventually lose. Something Floyd is a master at avoiding, though his downfall is inevitable.

Your posts don't hold up to scrutiny.

Surely you can go into more depth than that. When did Mayweather duck Paul Williams? At what point in time was Paul the obvious choice for Floyd to fight? Who did Floyd choose to fight instead? What had Williams done to deserve a Floyd fight? Williams is one of the more compelling cases in terms of Floyd avoiding a fight, but you should probably do some work and build an actual case for Floyd ducking him instead of just making the statement.

Yeah, he called Manny and offered him a small portion of the purse LOL

Again, apparently Sherdog posters know more than Bert Sugar. The man who always called it like it was, and acknowledged while Floyd is not afraid of anyone is entire schtick is based on staying at 0 to convince retards hes a legend.

Bert Sugar was a story teller. I respect him for that. Aside from that he was just a boxing fan like the rest of us.

Pac also turned down the fight the first time they negotiated. Arum himself claimed to have had Floyd's name on a contract. Pac fought Clottey.

Marquez kicks the shit out of Alvarado, imo. Tim outboxing JMM is way different than Alvarado and his mediocrity doing the same.

Btw great job by Pac tonight. Hate to brag but I capped this pretty spot on, although unlike a couple of the undercard fights which I did not. Still thought Khabib deserved the W but it was close.

Awful troll. This sub forum had seen way too many Pac-Mayweather troll for it to be even funny anymore.

Marquez kicks the shit out of Alvarado, imo. Tim outboxing JMM is way different than Alvarado's mediocrity doing the same.

Btw great job by Pac tonight. Hate to brag but I capped this pretty spot on, although unlike a couple of the undercard fights which I did not. Still thought Khabib deserved the W but it was close.

Scores for Pac were all over for everyone so I have no issue with that one but I don;t get what people thought Khabib was doing that was winning him that fight. The guy got the shit kicked out of him basically. His face looked like an old piece of chewed bubble gum after the fight he got hit so much.

Back