Pacquiao now tied for 1st for P4P in boxingscene

Pac shouldn't have even won his last fight. Mayweather is the best fighter in the world.

It means that Juan Marquez should have got the decision.

you can't be serious....pacquiao clearly won that fight. Marquez couldn't even knock pacquiao down. pacquiao put JMM on the canvas once, and should have been twice had JMM not grabed the ropes

Even Manny was shocked at the decision
11sh2d0.jpg

Even Manny was shocked at the decision
11sh2d0.jpg

shocked??? if by shocked you mean overjoyed that he avenged a bullshit ruling 4 years ago, then yeah. i realy don't understand how you can think JMM should have gotten that decision...pacman clearly won

It means that Juan Marquez should have got the decision.

oh you didn't like the decision? and you saw marquez actually should have lost the 3rd 10-7 right? i understand, you are upset because you so wanted marquez to win, and he DIDN'T :icon_cry2

i suppose you think marquez 'should have' won the first one too (even though an ADMITTED error in scoring was the deciding factor in calling a draw instead of a pacman win). i know its tough when your favorite fighter loses, but you can't live in denial. pacquiao won a close fight. get over it

2_207722_1_248.jpg

for Manu:

pac2oz1.gif

third round should have been 10-7 for pacman. he actually should have won 115-111, 112-114, 115-113

oh you didn't like the decision? and you saw marquez actually should have lost the 3rd 10-7 right? i understand, you are upset because you so wanted marquez to win, and he DIDN'T :icon_cry2

i suppose you think marquez 'should have' won the first one too (even though an ADMITTED error in scoring was the deciding factor in calling a draw instead of a pacman win). i know its tough when your favorite fighter loses, but you can't live in denial. pacquiao won a close fight. get over it

2_207722_1_248.jpg

I am a fan of both fighters. They are both great fighters and both great for the sport.

I agree Freez-one Manny was robbed of a win in the first fight.

This time it was Marquez's time to get a bad decision.

I am a fan of both fighters. They are both great fighters and both great for the sport.

I agree Freez-one Manny was robbed of a win in the first fight.

This time it was Marquez's time to get a bad decision.

i don't think it was a bad decision at all, if anything, they kinda messed it up again by not calling another knockdown when marquez got put on his heels and grabbed the ropes

for Manu:

pac2oz1.gif

third round should have been 10-7 for pacman. he actually should have won 115-111, 112-114, 115-113

You can't hold anything with boxing gloves because there are no grip on them. You would know this if you have ever boxed before.

You can clearly see that Marquez's glove is simply touching the rope. There is no way possible you can be falling down with no senses and be able to hold your entire bodyweight up holding a rope one handed.

Marquez was badly hurt but that isn't a knock down and it isn't close to being a 10-7 round. Marquez was winning the round before Manny landed the left hand shot that put him down.

Jesus its like being in the MMA forum here with all these Pacman trolls.

You can't hold anything with boxing gloves because there are no grip on them. You would know this if you have ever boxed before.

You can clearly see that Marquez's glove is simply touching the rope. There is no way possible you can be falling down with no senses and be able to hold your entire bodyweight up holding a rope one handed.

Marquez was badly hurt but that isn't a knock down and it isn't close to being a 10-7 round. Marquez was winning the round before Manny landed the left hand shot that put him down.

Jesus its like being in the MMA forum here with all these Pacman trolls.

both myself and snepin have boxed, so think before you post, and it is possible to brace yourself with gloves on. he was on his heels and would have gone down if he didn't grab the ropes. face it dude, JMM got beat that night. he is great fighter, but wasn't the better fighter that night

I really don't like PBF at all but, he's at a different level than the rest of the boxing scene. I have a feeling once he get's KOed he's going to end up like a Roy Jones Jr.

He isn't even grabbing the ropes he is just touching the rope.

With gloves on you can't get grip on anything and the thumbs are attatched now so you can't thumb in the eye and you can't get grip on anything.

Just like i said in the above post. There is no way you can be dazed and hold yourself up with one hand with boxing gloves on. That would be nearly impossible doing it with no gloves on.

If he would have gone down he would have gone down. If he was really knocked down and really held on to the rope, his body would have been down and his right arm would have been extended.

All you have to do is look close. Marquez isn't grabbing the rope his glove is just touching it. Where it says knockdown on that gif you can clearly see that Marquez's glove is over the rope and not gripping it. His thumb part of the glove isn't even touching the rope at that point so his glove isn't even in posistion to hold himself up.

Thanks for helping me waste part of my life explaining what is clear to see.

He isn't even grabbing the ropes he is just touching the rope.

With gloves on you can't get grip on anything and the thumbs are attatched now so you can't thumb in the eye and you can't get grip on anything.

Just like i said in the above post. There is no way you can be dazed and hold yourself up with one hand with boxing gloves on. That would be nearly impossible doing it with no gloves on.

If he would have gone down he would have gone down. If he was really knocked down and really held on to the rope, his body would have been down and his right arm would have been extended.

All you have to do is look close. Marquez isn't grabbing the rope his glove is just touching it. Where it says knockdown on that gif you can clearly see that Marquez's glove is over the rope and not gripping it. His thumb part of the glove isn't even touching the rope at that point so his glove isn't even in posistion to hold himself up.

Thanks for helping me waste part of my life explaining what is clear to see.

you know what else is perfectly clear to see? JMM losing the fight and Pacman winning the fight.

/discussion

As if Floyd's resume beyond Castillo is absolutely solid.

I'm not sure what you're implying. Yes I think it is. Oscar De La Hoya, Hatton, Zab. All still considered top dogs until Floyd beat them.

Hatton and Zab > Morales and Barerra

Oscar mmm..... = JMM.

To me, Morales is about on the level of Augustus when Floyd beat him.

To me, when you mix the top fighters Floyd has faced along with the second stringers, its still a bit more impressive.

I'm a HUGE Pacquiao fan, but I would have to say Floyd is still #1. He's at another level. If Pacquiao had difficulty against JMM, and barely won that fight, than imagine what Floyd would do.

you know what else is perfectly clear to see? JMM losing the fight and Pacman winning the fight.

/discussion

Well there is doubt. When there was doubt over who won Mayweather vs Castillo 1 Mayweather erased doubt with a clear cut win in a rematch. Manny said at the post fight press conference that he didn't want to fight Marquez again.

If it was so perfectly clear why did most of the people watching and most of the ringside media score the fight for Marquez.

Back