Pacquiao/Mayweather to be finalized within 7-10 days

Yup ppl lie. Everyone is going to watch. 3 million PPV buys

3 million is possible. My argument about that is that I think 3 million sales isn't enough to make the money to cover the purses and expenses.

This pay per view will cast 95 dollars or some ridiculous shit and from now on PPVs will cost 85 dollars.

I mean, it's positive that they're making progress, but the purse split is still being negotiated, and Showtime and HBO haven't yet figured out exactly how they're going to work together. There would appear to still be a lot of work to do, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Possible it's gonna be 90 standard definition 100 hd.

Think plenty of money for both. Give Floyd a 60 million guarantee and Manny a 40 million guarantee.

Both can still collect on ppv revenue. Floyd's highest guarantee was against Canelo, he got 40 and then 32 ppv bonus.

Too much money to be made for everyone which is why it's gonna happen.

Possible it's gonna be 90 standard definition 100 hd.

Think plenty of money for both. Give Floyd a 60 million guarantee and Manny a 40 million guarantee.

Both can still collect on ppv revenue. Floyd's highest guarantee was against Canelo, he got 40 and then 32 ppv bonus.

Too much money to be made for everyone which is why it's gonna happen.

I will watch on my old fatback tv.

If it doesn't happen this time, it never will.

They can definitely squeeze out at least 2 fights out of this, unless one of them totally dominates the other, which is highly unlikely.

The best scenario would be if one of them is completely dominating and then the other scores a surprising KO victory.

So Mayweather wants a 60/40 split and manny showed a willingness to meet that seems like both fighters really want this now.

Floyd knows his initial 80/20 crap and would cause the fans to backfire on him.

Good that he caved in and is being reasonable. Respect

Source on 80/20.

Can you imagine if it falls through because showtime and HBO cant agree a deal haha.

Ooh can't wait for this one. I predict a disappointing safety-first points win for floyd. Wouldn't that be a surprise

people need to understand though that this fight more then likely won't be very exciting to watch.. i could be wrong who knows.

If it doesn't happen this time, it never will.

They can definitely squeeze out at least 2 fights out of this, unless one of them totally dominates the other, which is highly unlikely.

The best scenario would be if one of them is completely dominating and then the other scores a surprising KO victory.

There will be a second fight no matter what.

Dude.. everyone knows who is in control now... who's been in control since it became crystal clear that only one of the fighters cared about the demands of the fans...the fight went from beign a 50/50 split (when Pac was at fault for it falling apart) to Floyd running with it and making crazy demands that even include "he has to sign with Mayweather promotions to get the fight"...

if the fight happens.. it's because Mayweather decided to be reasonable.. if it doesn't, it's because mayweather decided not to be reasonable.. it's that simple.. he has all the power and he knows it

It looks like what most of us thought though, that saying he had to sign with Mayweather promotions was just posturing like manny saying I will fight for free. Because niether of those things are happening

Back