pacquiao knocks down freddie roach

Why is it in the Phillipines that news reporters, and flippin everybody for that matter, just breaks into like a 3 or 4 word english phrase in the middle of speaking philipino every so often?

Why is it in the Phillipines that news reporters, and flippin everybody for that matter, just breaks into like a 3 or 4 word english phrase in the middle of speaking philipino every so often?

the average Filipino combines Spanish, English, and Indian as well as one of the 120 different native languages.

I'm Filipino and living in the Phils, I usually speak 30% Spanish and 30% English and 40% native dialect every day.

the average Filipino combines Spanish, English, and Indian as well as one of the 120 different native languages.

I'm Filipino and living in the Phils, I usually speak 30% Spanish and 30% English and 40% native dialect every day.

We don't speak Spanish in the Philippines. We do have some Spanish words in our native language though but that's about it.

"The tornado is being downsized to a tropical storm"

:icon_conf
I think it's a reference to their training camp last year for Cotto.

The Philippines is located where all the major tropical storms occur, so even after two typhoons hit the country and threatened their training camp, they still managed in the end.

I hope he knocks margaritos head off.

Tornado is being downsized to a tropical storm is a reference aimed at margarito who is known as the Mexican tornado.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Tornado is being downsized to a tropical storm is a reference aimed at margarito who is known as the Mexican tornado.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

It would make sense if Marg's nick was "hurricane". Tornado...not so much. Then again, I'm no weather expert.

Back