Pacquiao-JMM drug tests are in!!!!!!!!!!

/thread.

If Floyd was confident he could beat Manny he would have taken the fight from the get go without hesitation. It's a shame because that's the one win Floyd needed to solidify himself as one of the all time greats.

Naw hes already an all time great. He doesnt need pac for that.

Probably splitting hairs... Mayweather is an all time great. But can see the point about solidifying.

It's quite popular to state what happens in a hypothetical matchup, but reality trumps hypothetical and since Mayweather was too chicken to fight Pacquaio, it's a stretch to think he'd get in their againt fighters better than Pac.

the thing about hte likes of Leonard, Robinson, Duran etc, is the fights everyone wanted were made. Don't need boxing math for greatness, they entered the ring and did it.

Odd......the same people that accused Manny of juicing and saying that the athletic commission standards’ suck are now saying "you see Marquez is clean because he passed the athletic commission tests".

Side note I never believed Marquez was juicing to begin with.

The only drugs Manny took were after the fight. I believe they were pain killers and anti dizzy medication :icon_chee

Why do they test for weed? Of all drugs, why not test the hard drugs? Weed would make you a slower fighter! STOP TESTING FOR MARIJUANA!!!!

They test for any and all illegal substances. Weed is illegal. Get over it.

Meh, it was a given. Only people believing Marquez would dope are the haters. Regardless of whether or not that Hernandez fellow was part of the camp is irrelevant, Marquez would never resort to such a thing.

Probably splitting hairs... Mayweather is an all time great. But can see the point about solidifying.

It's quite popular to state what happens in a hypothetical matchup, but reality trumps hypothetical and since Mayweather was too chicken to fight Pacquaio, it's a stretch to think he'd get in their againt fighters better than Pac.

the thing about hte likes of Leonard, Robinson, Duran etc, is the fights everyone wanted were made. Don't need boxing math for greatness, they entered the ring and did it.

Leonard and Duran are top 10 ATGs. PAC and Floyd are nowhere near that. Top 50.

It's on the second page. Or just search my profile for the threads I made

Going by accolades Floyd is still way up there and if you are just talking about skill Floyd is at the top or near it.

I agree with the skill part, but how do you figure Floyd has a better resume?

I agree with the skill part, but how do you figure Floyd has a better resume?

I didnt say better than anyone but that he does have a great resume. Hes beat the best. The only person that was at the height of their career that he didnt fight was pac and that is not gonna make or break his career. It just sucks that it didnt happen.

For most of Leonard's career you'll only find the same few names among his best wins. Duran's career is largely padded. Floyd has cleaned out stacked divisions and remained undefeated, and that career isn't even over yet. There is no justification for putting Duran and Leonard higher than Mayweather. None whatsoever.

Back