Pacman VS JMM 3!!

I think this fight is going to happen but at 135. in which case i will take Pacman by tko

who you got at if they fight at 135? and do you think he gets by David Diaz?

135 is big for both fighters-but if Manny doesn't feel drained, I like Pac. Not sure how he does against Diaz. I'd like to see that too.

Hmmm... Both fights were great, but I don't care for the third. Maybe because I just want them to get on with their careers.

i think a third one will be ok becasue it was a lot of people talking bad about the decision and well the 1st one was the same situation so it will be ok but if they both go on with their carrears will be great to,and well i think juan manuel needs to fight him again to get another great fight because if he dont fight pac man again i think he doesnt have a lot of great fights coming next...

Yeah, they should keep fighting until Marquez wins one.

i was shocked to see that Manny weighed 146 during the fight.
that means he had to drain himself to much.....and that usually means less strength during a fight.

if they fought at 135 i think Manny will TKO Marquez. if a drained out Manny looks like that than imagine Manny at a higher weight......although Marquez is a great fighter.

I would like to see a 3rd fight I've gotta say..

I would like to see a third aswell. Do the Diaz fight first which I think Manny could and probably will win then bring JMM up and fight for the titles.

Pacquia via KO round 5!

I don't really want to see this next. Already been done twice, great fights, Pac won the rematch, thats that. Go to 135 and fight Diaz. if Marquez goes out and wins a significant fight or two, then do it a third time.

i was shocked to see that Manny weighed 146 during the fight.
that means he had to drain himself to much.....and that usually means less strength during a fight.

if they fought at 135 i think Manny will TKO Marquez. if a drained out Manny looks like that than imagine Manny at a higher weight......although Marquez is a great fighter.
IMO he looked a bit sluggish IMO he was drained

Yeah, they should keep fighting until Marquez wins one.

This made me laugh. I think rematches are overrated. Actually the 4 year wait for this one was a good thing IMHO. Let guys put some years between them then do it again. I am nto a big fan of the immediate rematch.

As exciting as the fight was last weekend, the thought of Pac/Diaz intrigues me. I really wanna see those two bulls lock horns.

I do see Pac winning w/o much trouble though. Diaz is there to get hit far too often against someone with Manny's speed.

Back