Nate Campbell

Juan Diaz

Joel Casamayor

Michael Katsidis

Juan Manuel Marquez

Joan Guzman

&

Ricky Hatton

His chances and explain yourself... GO!!!

Nate Campbell - Pac via late KO. Nate's tough, and good, but hasn't shown consistency against someone who has everything every guy he's ever beaten has in one package.

Juan Diaz - Pac via decision. Pac pecks Diaz apart IMO. Diaz doesn't hit hard enough to hurt him. Looks similar to the Campbell fight, only worse for Diaz (Granted we haven't seen if he comes back better or not. Diaz can Box better than people think.)

Michael Katsidis - Katsidis CAN hurt Pac I think, but he's too vulnerable to being hurt. However, he would absolutely test Pac's ability to counter-punch and not be in charge.

JMM - Come on now. Even fight.

Joan Guzman - Tough call. He'd definitely frustrate Pac with foot speed, Pac would have to do a lot to pin him down. It COULD turn out to be a points win for Joan if he can peck-and-run enough.

Joel Casamayor - See above.

Hatton - I'm not convinced he's not still too big for Pac.

...and other contenders!

Kid Diamond

Julio Diaz

Zahir Raheem

Jesus Chavez (Maybe, but he is getting old and his bum leg might give out on him again. *shrugs* he did get a win recently?!?)

Nate Campbell - Pac via late KO. Nate's tough, and good, but hasn't shown consistency against someone who has everything every guy he's ever beaten has in one package.

Juan Diaz - Pac via decision. Pac pecks Diaz apart IMO. Diaz doesn't hit hard enough to hurt him. Looks similar to the Campbell fight, only worse for Diaz (Granted we haven't seen if he comes back better or not. Diaz can Box better than people think.)

Michael Katsidis - Katsidis CAN hurt Pac I think, but he's too vulnerable to being hurt. However, he would absolutely test Pac's ability to counter-punch and not be in charge.

Joan Guzman - Tough call. He'd definitely frustrate Pac with foot speed, Pac would have to do a lot to pin him down. It COULD turn out to be a points win for Joan if he can peck-and-run enough.

I agree, except with the cassamayor thing he is getting old and slow,no way he can keep up with pac at this point, also the more weight jmm goes up the lesser chance he has beating pac plus he is not getting any younger and he is still untested at 135,I think pac beats jmm again but alot more convincing (asuming he gets past joel)

Casa is not slow by any means dude. He may have had a couple shitty nights, but he showed he can get it up again when made to fight.

Nate (i just became world champion, so now im suddenly a world beater) Campbell- he's good but hed get raped by Pac, watch Campbell-Peden

J Diaz- Pac showed once again that he's a great boxer, and Diaz has slow feet, Pac by UD

Casamayor- One thing I hate is picking Casamayor fights, he can come in and look great or just be lazy and fight dirty, if Casa shows up id pick Casa by close SD

Guzman- I love Guzman, great boxer to watch, technically sound but he's got bad hands and he will not be able to offset Pac's power, especially at 135, Pac by UD

JMM- They are eachothers equal

Katsidis & Hatton- Pac knocks both of these small time brawlers out in less than 6 rounds

Katsidis is the only guy that actually ever hurt Casamayor in their fight and you think he'll knock him out in 6, Pacman will have to be much more wary of Katsidis in my opinion

Wrong! Katsidis is not the only guy to hurt Casamayor

Corrales
JL Castillo
Kid Diamond
even Freitas had his moments against Casa

I think the Katsidis knock down of Casamayor sets in on your statement, but it was really an off balance, push knock down

No it wasn't, the motherfucker fell through the ropes from that body shot. He was stunned maybe against those guys mentioned above, but never hurt like he was versus Katsidis.

The only fighters I see pacman having trouble w/ is Jmm, Joan Guzman and hatton. For sure the other names mentioned would be worthy adversaries for Pac but they have to be 110% that night and a Pacman offnight to win. Based on the fights ive seen Joan Guzman is really quick although he can be cocky so if he gets hit by Manny he will feel it. His game plan should be to box all night long and frustrate Manny by making him miss a lot. on the other hand Jmm is one of the greatest tacticians in boxing. He is Mannys equal although time is running out. If he doenst get the rematch this Nov and they give it to Valero a year would spell a diff when he steps in w/ MAnny again. At 140 I feel Hatton will have the advtange in power, W/ all the fighters in the list he has the most chance of knocking Pac out. Team Pac should should work doubly hard and have a good game plan to pull this one out. My best advice is for Manny to stick to lightweight and rack 3 wins and retire by the end of next year. I see Valero this Nov and next year Hatton or JMM then retire as one of the greatest boxers of our time who gave the dying industry another GO!!

Casa is not slow by any means dude. He may have had a couple shitty nights, but he showed he can get it up again when made to fight.
He has lost a step or two and he is still pretty fast but can he keep that up ? I still think it would be a great fight but we got to see how he does with jmm,I think casa has enough left to beat jmm and I think jmm will be out gunned at 135.casa should try to rough up jmm

c/s im sure 140 is too much, pac may be fast and dynamic; but less so than pbf who hatton has faced, pac won't have anything comparable. Hatton can and will smother, maul and bully pac; i never thought diaz could impose himself on pac man; hell he barely was able to do so against a FADED morales.

an of course i gotta go w/my boy nate; i think he has turned the corner and the fight w/guzman will showcase that, w/that said this def responsible offensively effective but judicious pac man will cause campbell alot of probs, difference being nate is a good enough boxer and athlete to not get potshotted and turned every direction possible. Diaz was a big tough grinder, nate is a big tough skilled fasted boxer/puncher who can grind you down or beat you up or knock you out.

hey kabuki remember the good ole days when we saw eye to eye on everything, lol.

Remember, Hatton is a big boy..(though seemingly uncomfortable at 147)

I see this going one of two ways..

Hatton can't keep up the the pace, and gets banged up before he gases out of the fight completely..

OR.

Hatton is just too strong, and can bullrush, maul, and wrestle Manny....

would like to see this theory tested for real though...
both guys bring World Cup atmospheres with their respective followings..

hey kabuki remember the good ole days when we saw eye to eye on everything, lol.

Yeah, before you somehow got convinced that Nate Campbell is the most feared man in the Sport.

Nate (i just became world champion, so now im suddenly a world beater) Campbell- he's good but hed get raped by Pac, watch Campbell-Peden

J Diaz- Pac showed once again that he's a great boxer, and Diaz has slow feet, Pac by UD

Casamayor- One thing I hate is picking Casamayor fights, he can come in and look great or just be lazy and fight dirty, if Casa shows up id pick Casa by close SD

Guzman- I love Guzman, great boxer to watch, technically sound but he's got bad hands and he will not be able to offset Pac's power, especially at 135, Pac by UD

JMM- They are eachothers equal

Katsidis & Hatton- Pac knocks both of these small time brawlers out in less than 6 rounds

WTF?

Ive been getting a lot of negative feedback from my comments on Hatton

I just dont get what people see in the ring

All I see is punch punch on elbows and arms hold punch punch on elbows and arms again
of course that is how he won against Zoo

Katsidis? he's ok, I feel he gets to trigger happy for his own good, the minute I saw Casamayor as a big underdog I dropped a dime on him and cashed out big

Back