Pacman to fight two times in 2013

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My question is all of you is, who will the tune up fight be against?

He should fight Bradley.

Bob Arum will trot Pacquiao out as long as he can still make a profit...he will try to sell Pac vs Marquez 12 in 2020 if he thinks it will work....once the money runs dry Arum will call for Manny to retire.

What would exclude Pacquiao from being a top 10 P4P fighter of any era?

Nothing. He never ducked any fighter in any division he fought in. He fights with heart and love for the sport. He is always willing to throw down with anyone.

The last loss diminishes nothing in his already historic career. I've been with Pac since 2001 so I can't leave the train even after a tough loss. It happens, these are elite individuals. Everyone is talented, if you get caught, shit happens.

He better fight someone who can't punch in the 1st fight or there wont be a second.

I think Manny should only fight once after having a good long rest, and it should be against Bradley, or someone that doesn't counter punch or hit hard. His chin will never be the same again.

What would exclude Pacquiao from being a top 10 P4P fighter of any era?

Absolutely nothing. The idea that he would be an okay fighter or a gatekeeper in any other era (even the Hearns, Duran, and Leonard era) is absurd. He may not have beaten every fighter in history, but there is no fighter who would have an easy time with him.

Anywho, with Pac's medical suspension, it is unlikely that he will fight twice this year. He probably will not fight again until September.

Back