Pacman giving Mayweather till Friday

To me this is actually looking promising. Mayweather plays the villain. I honestly think he will wait until the last possible moment to confirm he's fighting Pacquiao. And if he doesn't, well... that'll suck.

I think Floyd waits it out and hopes that Pac's in another war with Cotto. Hope he gets hurt/becomes damaged goods then picks at the remains.

I hope and I think everyone does that Mayweather signs the contract and gets the fight made and we can finally see who is the greater fighter.

Has Floyd or his camp made any comments about the contract Manny's camp sent over?

I remember Arum saying that Manny agreed to the random drug testing.

To me this is actually looking promising. Mayweather plays the villain. I honestly think he will wait until the last possible moment to confirm he's fighting Pacquiao. And if he doesn't, well... that'll suck.

That about sums it up lol

Man, I've been supporting Floyd's side throughout these negotiations. But if it comes to light that Pac has agreed to all his terms, and he still doesn't sign by this Friday, well...I have to agree that Floyd IS ducking the Pacman.

i want to see this fight so that we can finally see that superfight we are all waiting for!!!

Man, I've been supporting Floyd's side throughout these negotiations. But if it comes to light that Pac has agreed to all his terms, and he still doesn't sign by this Friday, well...I have to agree that Floyd IS ducking the Pacman.

Totally not trying to be an ass, but what makes you support Floyd here?

If Pac says yes to the drug testing (up til the day of the fight) and more money for Floyd, then yes, he is ducking Pac.

I think he's ducking. He would've agreed already, and no, he won't wait till last minute. Life's not a movie.

Boxer-rubber-duck-wearing-boxi-5217026.jpg

Yea I agree. If Mayweather wanted to this as much as he's stated in the past, then why wouldn't he jump on it if terms are agreed too. I think the testing should be up until the fight, if there's nothing to hide then there shouldn't be an issue. But if they agreed to some other terms, then so be it. As for the money, it should be 50/50, but if not I would think Pacman would get the slight majority as I think he's the bigger draw right now.

As a supporter and fan of PBF I think he is ducking this fight as well. Think he doesn't want to tarnish his record. Pac's going to come at him 12 rounds like Mosley did in round 2. Wooo!!!

You guys are tripping and jumping to conclusions based on something that Arum said and that holds how much credibility, zero. If(the key word if everything is agreed to) sure we can all think somethings fishy. Until then all you so called Floyd fans that are jumping ship have never been true fans.

Fact Floyd and pac dont duck people they're fighters. It is a little more complicated than saying people duck people. If you go by that logic, it happens everyday in boxing.

Wait until all the facts are out and then you can pitch a fit.

If Pac says yes to the drug testing (up til the day of the fight) and more money for Floyd, then yes, he is ducking Pac.

Pac never agreed to that drug testing procedure.

I think he's ducking. He would've agreed already, and no, he won't wait till last minute. Life's not a movie.
He waited a while with to sign for Shane and unsurprisingly people were saying the same things.

boxing needs this fight to happen... it won't die without it, but the sport needs to pull off huge fights like this whenever the opportunity presents itself, just to remain a healthy thriving sport.

I'm gonna be really disappointed if this fight doesn't happen. I still have hope that PBF signs at the last minute.

Back