Packed gym

I just do cardio, so I don't worry much about it

So you're complaining about fat people IN a gym trying to lose weight?

Next you'll complain about cancer patients trying to get chemo.

Talk about a means of passing the buck. Fuck them. Theyre going to quit whether you're nice or not. They can go be fat some place else.

I mean mug the idiots not using shit right and who cares if im an asshole for scaring off a safety hazard. Boo hoo.

Oh and giving advice? Cuz everyone likes receiving advice they didn't ask for...

Yeah dude. I'm sure you stick around anywhere that people are making snide remarks and giving you mean looks.

You "mean mug the idiots not using shit right", but why don't you show them what they're doing wrong and kindly let them know that the way they're using the equipment is a safety hazard? They probably would appreciate the friendly advice.

I get the feeling that you're just a dick in general. But so are most gym rats in my experience. Don't want the public coming in, build your own gym.

It's good that people are making an effort. I support the notion of improving the fitness of fat people and not throwinf a tantrum when they take up space in the gym :)

There is a difference between improving your fitness and just standing around and talking.

One I respect, one I dont.

Push ups, sit ups , pull ups, road work. Boom.

I hate it too. I go to a small gym in my town. Actually meet up with my dad sometimes when I get off work and we like to watch sports and bullshit and hit the treadmill or elliptical.

Pulled up yesterday, every single machine was taken. It takes it a few months to clear out in my experience, it is annoying, but I do hope some do stick around and try and get healthier. But most don't.

I dont mind if the gym is busy as long as I cant get my routine done. It only seems to bother me if the Lateral pull down machine gets constantly hogged.

Talk about a means of passing the buck. Fuck them. Theyre going to quit whether you're nice or not. They can go be fat some place else.

I mean mug the idiots not using shit right and who cares if im an asshole for scaring off a safety hazard. Boo hoo.

Oh and giving advice? Cuz everyone likes receiving advice they didn't ask for...

Why are you so mad?

I was at the gym last night for the first time in probably 2 years. I was only there because my wife really wanted me to join with her. She goes a few times a week at a minimum. I had very little interest in being there but I wandered around through the machines, did a little bit of weights and didn't really have a problem with 'fat people'. Yeah, there were a lot of people, and yeah a lot of them were overweight, but dude, it's January. One of the biggest resolutions is to lose weight. Why fault them for trying? Why be so mad? Most fat people stay out of the free weights area anyway and that sounds like where you rest your roided neck anyways.
Chill out man.
It's the general public. Either deal with it, or stay home.

I thought all the New Year's resolution traffic was bullshit b/c I used to go to the gym late to avoid even the slightest congestion. Cut to last night when I went at 6:30; I couldn;t believe it was the same gym! I walked over to the weights area, turned around and bailed hard. It's back to late night workouts for me.

If ever this meme applied to a post haha.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

It's nice to have a gym in your apartment building :icon_chee

Last night was just a mess of humanity, ended playing full cour basketball for 3 hours

It's nice to have a gym in your apartment building :icon_chee

Lucky you, in my apartment building they built a indoor soccer court that no one uses...

Oh, there's also a playground.

On the bright side TS, if it weren't for the annual flood of New Year's resolution derps, your monthly membership dues would be higher. So there's that.

Lol such a prick...

The locker room at my gym is so crowded these days I bent over to tie my shoes and almost sucked a guy's dick :eek:

If you were all real men you'd all push a grain grinding wheel for about 20 years instead of lollygagging around in some mamby pamby gym.

Worked for Conan

Back