Packed gym

I go to gym in the AM before work on weekdays and on sunday morning.

Its never too busy thankfully. Now, durign the evenings is crazy but i rarley go so I do not care

I usually go in the afternoon around 1 or 2 or late at night. In the evening the gym is a nightmare. I actually went yesterday at 430 or so and the gym was out of control, I'm assuming because of the holiday. Shit pisses me off though, I'll be trying to deadlift or squat and some motherfucker is in the rack using the bar to do curls.

I usually go in the afternoon around 1 or 2 or late at night. In the evening the gym is a nightmare. I actually went yesterday at 430 or so and the gym was out of control, I'm assuming because of the holiday. Shit pisses me off though, I'll be trying to deadlift or squat and some motherfucker is in the rack using the bar to do curls.

716.gif

I'm trying to figure out what he is doing and why he is switching his feet like that.

Damn, I didn't know someone was videotaping me.

Don't be jelly of my perfect form.

It's like a ghetto and dangerous version of what Brock is doing with the ropes. I think. I just can't be too sure what he is trying to do but it's hypnotic. I keep watching the gif over and over again.

brockrope.gif

I put a gym in my house about 15 years ago. I sometimes miss some of the better equipment at the gym, particular the leg machines, but I could not be happier. Free passes to neighborhood gyms every now and then reminds me what I don't miss.

How dare those nubs give YOUR gym money so they can start working out..

Man there's some sexy bitches at my gym, I need to start doing that wanna be Lesnar rope jump gif and get huge, they'll be all up on my nuts.

Man there's some sexy bitches at my gym, I need to start doing that wanna be Lesnar rope jump gif and get huge, they'll be all up on my nuts.

Full-body compression suit. Pure sex. If I looked like GSP I would wear that shit to the grocery store.

jkSdkU5uxooyY.PNG

tumblr_lkfbi64YKw1qcfgllo1_500.gif

You know if GSP showed up to your gym rocking that tron outfit, all those chicks you were talking about would get wet. You have to have supreme confidence to rock that suit.

I feel lucky. I work out early enough that it's usually just me or me and this older guy on Sundays occasionally. The people with new years resolutions stay in the cardio room and there's plenty of equipment in there for everyone.

I feel lucky. I work out early enough that it's usually just me or me and this older guy on Sundays occasionally. The people with new years resolutions stay in the cardio room and there's plenty of equipment in there for everyone.

The New Years people have already quit at my gym. Just like every Februrary as usual.

Full-body compression suit. Pure sex. If I looked like GSP I would wear that shit to the grocery store.

jkSdkU5uxooyY.PNG

It gets old, at least it did for me. People take all sorts of liberties - they poke, and grab, and even staring gets annoying. When you slap the hell out of them, then you're the bad guy.

My sister, otoh, lives for the attention and she gets 100x what I got on my best day.

It gets old, at least it did for me. People take all sorts of liberties - they poke, and grab, and even staring gets annoying. When you slap the hell out of them, then you're the bad guy.

My sister, otoh, lives for the attention and she gets 100x what I got on my best day.

Your sister wears a full body compression suit to the gym?

Back