Pac v Mayweather: 'Baked Goods Bet' Thread

I'm too poor for this. I'm going to start a "winner gets McDonald's gift certificates" thread.

You sound po...nevermind

Lemon tart imported from the finest bakery in France. Throw in a good pistachio millefeuille (known in English as a Napoleon). Pac decision, book it you hoes.

I'm the worst diabetic ever

Pack of Tim Tam's on Floyd by decision.

I will cook legit crowpie if May gets beat and ship it free to all May fans...they have to commit to eating it though!

Googling how to catch a crow

Okay, won't work with Spliff and I.... we both think Pac is going to punch the eyebrows off of May.

So, who else wants to tango with me on this one?

Floyd stops him before the 12th round. I got three peanut better super cookies on this shit.

Just three? You're a cheap date.
fam, I'll make you more than three.

Fine. Deal!

Cheesecake for me.

Who here makes the best pecan pie?

Me. I'm a professional scratch baker with years of experience, southern influences and French technique. My savory 3 cheese biscuit with green onion and cracked black pepper can make a polar bear cry. Martha Stewart once tried to seduce me in order to learn the secret to my maple pecan bourbon sticky buns. (It worked.) my go to cookie is a peanut butter with salted peanut praline and which the real reason DB cooper pulled that bank job.

Count me in on this bet.

Edit: I'm a Pac fan but will take the smart bet of mayweather by decision.

giphy.gif

Damn you guys.

Well.... well.... well.

well.... well.... well.... well... wel....well.... well.... well.... well... wel....well.... well.... well.... well... wel....well.... well.... well.... well... wel....

Back