Pac-Man vs Broner January 19th Las Vegas. Showtime PPV

Broner is gonna get his ass kicked.
The guy has learned nothing. All this time every boxing fan talk about how low his volume is and how that
messes with his performances. Broner's strategy to win this fight by picking his shots. LOL

Broner is gonna get his ass kicked.
The guy has learned nothing. All this time every boxing fan talk about how low his volume is and how that
messes with his performances. Broner's strategy to win this fight by picking his shots. LOL
Yeah he reminds me of Khan in that respect. He has some real talent but also a glaring flaw in his game which could be augmented by some intelligent training and application. BUT he never changes and always comes out fighting the same way, over and over.

Did you guys watch Pacman's media workout?
The guy seems like he's in the best shape possible.
Frigging legend

jack-browne%20(4).jpg

Broner is getting $5m-$6m I believe for this fight.
Good payday for him.

I see no version I have seen of Manny losing the fight. I certain see Manny tagging him at will. Too bad Manny doesn't have his prime as Broener would of been murdered here.

I'm looking forward to this fight. I'd say this is the most excited I've been for a Pac fight in several years. I think it's a good competitive matchup with some actual stakes.

I didn't know Jack ran a refugee foundation. That's another reason to cheer for him.

Weigh-in starting live on Showtime now...

Jack 175 browne 175

Warren 116.5 Oubaali 118

Tepora misses weight by 5.5 pounds he is out of his fight vs Ruiz

Jack 175 browne 175

Warren 116.5 Oubaali 118

Tepora misses weight by 5.5 pounds he is out of his fight vs Ruiz

Damn, I was looking forward to the Ruiz fight.

Five & a half pounds? FFS. Two divisions higher. Fuck weight-drainers (I know, everyone does it, blah. But FFS). Stupid shit.

Damn, I was looking forward to the Ruiz fight.

Five & a half pounds? FFS. Two divisions higher. Fuck weight-drainers (I know, everyone does it, blah. But FFS). Stupid shit.

Highly unprofessional

Back