Pac-Man vs Broner January 19th Las Vegas. Showtime PPV

That terrible. Laughable without being funny.

I’m in Makati Manila for the next 5 months.
Nice thing here is PPV isn’t the rip off back in the US, I’m paying about $25 for the fight.

Don't they typically show the fights for free in the PI but with commercials?

Don't they typically show the fights for free in the PI but with commercials?

They do, but it’s delayed usually by about 90 minutes and commercials are 3 to 4 minutes tween rounds, so a fight lasts 90 minutes or more. It’s annoying to say the least.

They do, but it’s delayed usually by about 90 minutes and commercials are 3 to 4 minutes tween rounds, so a fight lasts 90 minutes or more. It’s annoying to say the least.

Yeah that is annoying, I was just in the PI visiting my folks, stayed in Makati for a bit good times.

Yeah that is annoying, I was just in the PI visiting my folks, stayed in Makati for a bit good times.

I love it here homey. I live back in Florida as well, I’m now here 8 months outta the year, other than the apocalyptic traffic I’m good.
Be well bro.

Hard to tell with editing (impossible to tell), but I hope Broner is training like he hasn't trained for a long time. Hard-core. Or he could get wrecked in there.

I love it here homey. I live back in Florida as well, I’m now here 8 months outta the year, other than the apocalyptic traffic I’m good.
Be well bro.
you out there for work? thats awesome, wish i got to travel more. few buddies of mine have told me i need to get out and experience the world, theirs so much out there

175k is my guess. I dont think fight will sell at all. this fight is meaningless in term of the divisions and rankings. This isnt even a cross roads fight. I dont see any real interest other than Manny's name I dont it carry too much anymore. 175k.

Be well bro.

When I was in Manila last I was in Sta Mesa and you're not wrong the traffic is horrific especially on Valenzuela St where it merges two main roads. I never forget crossing the road for the first time there wondering if it'd be my last time crossing the road lmao

When I was in Manila last I was in Sta Mesa and you're not wrong the traffic is horrific especially on Valenzuela St where it merges two main roads. I never forget crossing the road for the first time there wondering if it'd be my last time crossing the road lmao

Lol, so true.
Alotta heisman esque poses, I’ve had to pull at times.
It’s funny, cause the couple times I’ve had a few friends visit me from the US, they get deer in headlights at traffic and crossing the street. Lol

The best part is nightlife when I take them out outside the tourist greenbelt/makati/bgc scene off the beaten path... then I get to be Denzel from Training Day, lol not really.

Either way good times.
Have a good weekend Bud.

Lol, so true.
Alotta heisman esque poses, I’ve had to pull at times.
It’s funny, cause the couple times I’ve had a few friends visit me from the US, they get deer in headlights at traffic and crossing the street. Lol

The best part is nightlife when I take them out outside the tourist greenbelt/makati/bgc scene off the beaten path... then I get to be Denzel from Training Day, lol not really.

Either way good times.
Have a good weekend Bud.

I hate Manila.

Pauli breaks it down

Paulie can be such a wind bag, Whitney douche at times... and his anti Pac bias has always been transparent, to say the least.

That said I appreciate his capacity to provide such a keen eye in analysis.

He’s always solid at expanding something new from the known, that makes sense.

Back