Pac is Gonna Require VADA Testing for JMM

When you find yourself agreeing with a blatant troll you really need to re-evaluate your own opinion.

But, hey...anything to denigrate a great fighter.

Seriously, is he right or wrong?

I mean, people shit all over Floyd for asking for drug testing. You know it. Whats the difference?

Juans never failed a drug test! lol

Seriously, is he right or wrong?

I mean, people shit all over Floyd for asking for drug testing. You know it. Whats the difference?

Juans never failed a drug test! lol

Right, he never has...nor has Manny.

If both fighters are subject to the same testing guidelines there shouldn't be a problem. But, leave it to you guys to turn this into a PBF vs Manny pissing contest.

Leave it alone already...Mayweather can fight his own fights...

manny changed his mind,is all. seen the error of his ways.

So of course this means that he's lost the respect of his fans who all rallied against the Mayweather camp for asking for drug testing, right?

Otherwise, they would have just been making excuses for Pacquiao and that couldn't be accurate, could it?

I mean, Juans never tested dirty. What right does Pac have? He's scared. Ducking the rematch.

he was setting it up all along

"betchya cant step on my feet manny!"

"I'll show you!"

Or maybe scuffing his pumas sent marquez in to a deep rage exploding all over his face........pause

So of course this means that he's lost the respect of his fans who all rallied against the Mayweather camp for asking for drug testing, right?

Otherwise, they would have just been making excuses for Pacquiao and that couldn't be accurate, could it?

I mean, Juans never tested dirty. What right does Pac have? He's scared. Ducking the rematch.

if your referring to juanma's razor bumps,that farcical accusation is way off base sir

Right, he never has...nor has Manny.

If both fighters are subject to the same testing guidelines there shouldn't be a problem. But, leave it to you guys to turn this into a PBF vs Manny pissing contest.

Leave it alone already...Mayweather can fight his own fights...

I expect people to level the same criticism at Pacquiao that they did at Floyd. Does that really seem out of line?

I expect people to level the same criticism at Pacquiao that they did at Floyd. Does that really seem out of line?

No, you and the new troll (probably a guy banned multiple times already) are turning an innocuous request into a "PBF vs Manny" pissing contest (yet again). If both fighters are subject to the same, identical guidelines of the testing, this should be an non issue.

Dont need an opinion, it is a fact that Manny stepped on Marquez foot and got knocked out.

True just re-watched it. memory was off...........:icon_chee

No, you and the new troll (probably a guy banned multiple times already) are turning an innocuous request into a "PBF vs Manny" pissing contest (yet again). If both fighters are subject to the same, identical guidelines of the testing, this should be an non issue.
So now that Pac does it, its cool?

Fair play. A lot of people here took alot of shit from the pac hardcores for years. Floyd's a coward, Floyd blew negotiations by asking for drug testing Pac had no choice but to walk away, etc etc etc

I love it that Pacs camp has basically been making fools out of his fans everytime someone speaks to the press lately.

So now that Pac does it, its cool?

Fair play. A lot of people here took alot of shit from the pac hardcores for years. Floyd's a coward, Floyd blew negotiations by asking for drug testing Pac had no choice but to walk away, etc etc etc

I love it that Pacs camp has basically been making fools out of his fans everytime someone speaks to the press lately.

Like Consoritum, all things Manny turn you into a $hit poster who makes mountains out of ant hills or mole hills or whatever the fu*k that American saying is...

Like Consoritum, all things Manny turn you into a $hit poster who makes mountains out of ant hills or mole hills or whatever the fu*k that American saying is...

Deep down, you know I'm 100% right.

Pac demanding drug testing is one of the most hypocritical things a boxer has done in the history of the sport.

We missed the fight of the century over this. Now that Pac might lose, well, better do drug testing.

I hope Marquez turns down the fight and travels around to high schools and state fairs with a tape of the Pac KO.

All back and forth/hypocrite etc nonsense aside, the more testing the better imo.

All back and forth/hypocrite etc nonsense aside, the more testing the better imo.
We don't take the moral high road here. Pick a side.

If they both are subject to the random testing, what's the problem?

And JMM's KO over pac had more to do with perfect timing, from a perfect counter, from a damn near perfect counter puncher, not so much from steroids or PEDs.

It kills me to say that, being the President and Founder of the Pac Street Elite, but it's true.

True but unlike when the PAC rumors started JMM looks like he is on something.

Also, it takes the sting out if the claims that he is on something. If he is pushing drug testing, then it isn't an issue. And leads more credence to the argument that he didn't pull out if the Floyd fight due to drug use. A lot of people have made up their mind one way or the other but it may sway public opinion somewhat.

Back