Crime PA man found with assault weapons in his truck

Is this true? They need to ban those things right now. Whatever they are!

Educate yourself, bro.

guide-to-ar-15.jpg

The article doesnt say what laws he broke. Anyone?

Peter E. Barnes, 69, was charged Wednesday by the State Police with second-degree possession of an assault firearm, second-degree possession of a handgun without having obtained a permit to carry, third-degree possession of a rifle without having obtained a firearms purchaser identification card, fourth-degree knowingly possessing hollow nose bullets and fourth-degree possessing a large capacity ammunition magazine.

Quite a few

Arresting and convicting a person through unconstitutional laws is tyranny. I feel so much safer now.

Fucking fascism.

This dude probably hasn’t broken a law in his long life, and was a harm to nobody.

And to treat him like a criminal bc of liberalism. Injustice

I'm glad that this type of situation will never be a concern of mine.

Ultimately, if he's going to drive around with that volume of weaponry and ammunition then he needs to be familiar with the laws in whatever state he's traveling through. That doesn't mean I want him to get thirty years (barring some other details that we're unaware of).

Peter E. Barnes, 69, was charged Wednesday by the State Police with second-degree possession of an assault firearm, second-degree possession of a handgun without having obtained a permit to carry, third-degree possession of a rifle without having obtained a firearms purchaser identification card, fourth-degree knowingly possessing hollow nose bullets and fourth-degree possessing a large capacity ammunition magazine.

Quite a few
Jesus...they obviously have some fucked up laws there. You cannot even transport a rifle without a special license? No hollow point ammo? What the fuck?

Jesus...they obviously have some fucked up laws there. You cannot even transport a rifle without a special license? No hollow point ammo? What the fuck?

If you don't have a NJ license, you don't take a firearm into NJ period. It's asking to get tossed into prison.

If you don't have a NJ license, you don't take a firearm into NJ period. It's asking to get tossed into prison.

That's ridiculous. Especially considering all of the shithole neighborhoods that good law abiding working class citizens are forced to live. It's a God given right to defend and protect yourself and your family.

Yes it does, in the second paragraph.
Thanks. I totally missed that somehow. And can honestly say those charges sound like complete bullshit to me.

Just remember though, they are not coming for your guns.

Fucking fascism.

This dude probably hasn’t broken a law in his long life, and was a harm to nobody.

And to treat him like a criminal bc of liberalism. Injustice

Those seem like laws to me.

Those seem like laws to me.

Shall not be infringed...........

Dude during the good ole days of America, when freedom was in every state, people had gunracks on their vehicles. Nobody cared. Men were still men. No media induced fear.

This man is not a criminal. fascist liberals wish it so. Vile vile shit.

Back