P4P Saltiest

I haven't heard much from Aldo since 200. Love the dude as a fighter but this was his undisputed title for several months

1. Mark Hunt
2. Ronda Rousey
3. Luke Rockhold
4. Chris Weidman
5. Jose Aldo

Top five ladies and gentleman. Gone are the days of losing gracefully, at least for a select few.

latest

latest

Who has the most salt in their game? My vote goes to Hunto after his latest rant.
  1. Shogun Fans - They still believe he can be champ in 2016, every loss was a fluke
  2. Alexander "6 out of 7 days" Gustafsson
  3. Chris "10%" Weidman
  4. Ronda - Doesn't need an explanation
  5. Rockhold - Barely makes the list, losing to Bisping will generate salt from anyone
Honorable Mentions: Conor "Winning first 8 minutes" Mcgregor, Tim "He won beacuse of a stool" Kennedy, Jose "That wasn't a fight" Aldo, Nick "I didn't get paid enough to win" Diaz.

Note: I didn't add Hendrix because I don't think he's salty just stupid and Hunt has a right to be upset despite the cringe-worthy response. Also BJ Penn fans don't go on the list because we are correct - all Penn's losses were either fixes or he wasn't motivated.

Last edited:
Don't forget Marcus Davis, didn't he say he hoped Dan Hardy would die of aids after he lost to him?

Hunt went straight to the #1, Luke is the #2, almost every other fighter had their good 5-10 minutes of saltiness.

Conor needs to be brought up more in this thread.

Demanding the rematch be at 170 again for no reason is saltier than my reef tank.

Conor needs to be brought up more in this thread.

• Demanding the rematch be at 170 again for no reason is saltier than my reef tank.
  • But but but, he won the first 8.3245 minutes?!?
  • Energy, efficiency - he wasn't driving his hybrid.
  • Short camps are better apparently according to Conor, that's why he's gone and done a really long one.

Don't forget Marcus Davis, didn't he say he hoped Dan Hardy would die of aids after he lost to him?
I'm going to his daughters wedding. I'll see if I can slip that question into my introduction

Now thats just dumb
So is not tapping to an armbar because of stupid pride...SALT!!!

Probably the same reason she acted like such an asshole when she fought Cat Zingano. Glad she got what she deserved that night.

why people keep mentioning rockhold, did he at least make one excuse for the bisping fight? same for rousey ,did she actually said anything since the loss?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back