Ozark on Netflix

I loved how Navarro killed Helen at the end of season 3 and just hugged them all. I knew the brother would be killed too.

I think the brother is still alive. I think Navarro has him and Marty was in on it.

the psychologist and the McLaren was funny it was dark how all that ended though this show can get dark fast.

The brother in the 3rd season kinda looked like Keanu Reeves in John Wick. So, I was kinda expecting him to eventually go all badass and slaughter a bunch of people. But then he just kinda cried, or something.
the ass beating he gave that one guy when he was teaching seemed to fore shadow that. his character was a bit unnecessary.

the ass beating he gave that one guy when he was teaching seemed to fore shadow that. his character was a bit unnecessary.

The character wasn't unnecessary. He was the main reason the cartels lawyer wanted to betray Wendy and have them all killed. Without him her reasoning for betraying them would seem a bit weak but when you see the brother she seems very reasonable for wanting to have them all killed.

At the end I knew Bateman wouldn't die but I wasn't 100% sure if Wendy or the Lawyer would live.

I disagree for reasons others already stated, but I thought one of the best things they did with the character is they made his reactions crazy, but his opinions werent. So everybody is watching him thinking this guy is nuts, but is he? Everything he's saying is true and everyone else is acting just as insane as he is, they just show it in a different way. So he creates this sort of counter weight to the Byrds and their completely pragmatic approach to the chaos.

Issa good show, season 3 got the best ratings so idk what everyone's complaining about. Ben, to me, was the best part. His acting was phenomenal!

Wendy, however is such a cunt, it makes the show hard to watch at times. Her, and that stupid smile.

<{clintugh}>

She can’t act either.

Her idea of acting is to open each line with a quick stutter.

All three great but Ozark is the worst of the three
I really thought Narcos and Chernobil are good movies. They have still failed to make another good film about drugs like the original Narcos. And Chernobil at least for the 60% of it was a masterpiece.

There still a bit of room for the improvement of both though, but today the movies transmit everything else. Agenda for example.

It"s like the creators in such a more complex life have sick minds. Before simple movies were cute. Also honestly the life was better.

At its time Titanic was much better than Avatar.

Did you watch Narcos, Chernobil? How do you rate it compared to them? It really attracted me from the trailer.

I've not seen those yet. But will defo check them out!

Yeah the trailer doest so. It justice. It's a great show though. I liked it right from the first episode to be honest

The cheating whore wife was strangely sexy.

I've not seen those yet. But will defo check them out!

Yeah the trailer doest so. It justice. It's a great show though. I liked it right from the first episode to be honest
If you haven"t watched Narcos, you"re in vain on Netflix. Usually HBO/HBO Go has the best movies, but generally Netflix is better.

Be sure you don"t confuse it with Narcos: Mexico.

She can’t act either.

Her idea of acting is to open each line with a quick stutter.

Lol. To me, I think she is a great actress. She is one of my most hated TV characters of all time, but I don't think she is doing a bad job. She's playing an annoying, Karen/housewife well if she can get viewers to dislike her so much.

Lol. To me, I think she is a great actress. She is one of my most hated TV characters of all time, but I don't think she is doing a bad job. She's playing an annoying, Karen/housewife well if she can get viewers to dislike her so much.

Being disliked isn’t always a sign of being a good actor.

I hated Skyler in BB I think she was a great actress, the wife in the Ozarks falls back on the same techniques over and over and over to deliver her role. To the point that I can’t not see them.

Being disliked isn’t always a sign of being a good actor.

I hated Skyler in BB I think she was a great actress, the wife in the Ozarks falls back on the same techniques over and over and over to deliver her role. To the point that I can’t not see them.

Lol, Anna Gunn was exactly who I was thinking about, she didn't do anything spectacular as Skyler but was good in the role she played... I sometimes wondered "is she just a cruel bitch playing herself?"

I thought Laura Linney did well. Yea, she does do some things a lot: - The shocked "Pikachu face", the "Squinty face".

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg
tenor.gif

But you didn't like her crying in the car at the end scene? (I won't be specific in case you didn't finish it).

Lol, Anna Gunn was exactly who I was thinking about, she didn't do anything spectacular as Skyler but was good in the role she played... I sometimes wondered "is she just a cruel bitch playing herself?"

I thought Laura Linney did well. Yea, she does do some things a lot: - The shocked "Pikachu face", the "Squinty face".

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg
tenor.gif

But you didn't like her crying in the car at the end scene? (I won't be specific in case you didn't finish it).

Nice gifs, that’s exactly what I mean. The repetitive conventions just bother me because I can see the “acting”. I think the role is a good one, and I think it’s written well enough, I just think that she doesn’t deliver all too often.

I did see that end scene, and I thought the breakdown she suffered over her brother was pretty well done.

Ben was a fucking twerp, not sad at all.

The thing is, it was sad b/c the guy was mentally ill. It's clear he was bipolar and did a good job showing it. I can only imagine how frustrated the poor guy was to feel out of control like that. He constantly apologized which showed he was remorseful but he just couldn't help himself from screwing up again. It's like he hated himself but didn't know what to do about it.

I didn't think Ruth was fair to him at all, especially causing the issues of him stopping taking him pills. She basically ended up getting him killed. But then again, Ruth is a sad story b/c of her upbringing and role models and basically having to raise her young cousins at such a young age.

Though I do wonder if Ben is dead or not. You have to imagine they left it open b/c why else would they not show his face? Why do the death offscreen in an ambiguous way?

Back