Ozark on Netflix

O

Overtures

Show fucked with my emotions

and at this point i am pretty much checked out

season 3 failed to move into a new direction

Still I felt it was a highly entertaining show

xmfHhbS.png

I thought season 3 far and above season 1 and 2. Ben was extremely frustrrating, but made the show more engaging to me, in a frustrating way. take thy medicine breh, and we gud

and the therapist was amusing

I thought season 3 far and above season 1 and 2. Ben was extremely frustrrating, but made the show more engaging to me, in a frustrating way. take thy medicine breh, and we gud

and the therapist was amusing

i think I liked season 1 and 2 equally

Bens story is fuckin sad

Third season was the worst and the brother was annoying, but he had some great friggin’ scenes. When he’s in the cab going to see the lawyer talking to the driver, it was pretty powerful.

Third season was the worst and the brother was annoying, but he had some great friggin’ scenes. When he’s in the cab going to see the lawyer talking to the driver, it was pretty powerful.

Why did you think third season was the worst?

For me the thrill has kind of faded because 1 and 2 were kind of about how Marty and later he and his wife could out smart and game the system

But season three was just repeated catastrophe

Issa good show, season 3 got the best ratings so idk what everyone's complaining about. Ben, to me, was the best part. His acting was phenomenal!

Wendy, however is such a cunt, it makes the show hard to watch at times. Her, and that stupid smile.

<{clintugh}>

Issa good show, season 3 got the best ratings so idk what everyone's complaining about. Ben, to me, was the best part. His acting was phenomenal!

Wendy, however is such a cunt, it makes the show hard to watch at times. Her, and that stupid smile.

<{clintugh}>
I did notice Wendy often did this "speed talk 'n stutter" thing alot in season 3, i can't decide if it's good or bad.

Why would season 3 need to "move in a new direction"?

The brother in the 3rd season kinda looked like Keanu Reeves in John Wick. So, I was kinda expecting him to eventually go all badass and slaughter a bunch of people. But then he just kinda cried, or something.

it has a weirder dynamic going on seems less intense with the fbi agent dead and rachel gone. the first and second season seemed darker.

Loved the 1st season. When I started the 2nd, I thought it was boring for whatever reason and lost interest.

Season 3 was crazy, Ben reminds me of me except I'm a little better with teh ladies and not going to jail and stuff like that

You’ve got recency bias, it’s all about season 1

The brother in the 3rd season kinda looked like Keanu Reeves in John Wick. So, I was kinda expecting him to eventually go all badass and slaughter a bunch of people. But then he just kinda cried, or something.
He was cool in Banshee. Other than that he's been a druggy or sad 5150 in shows I've seen him.

He was cool in Banshee. Other than that he's been a druggy or sad 5150 in shows I've seen him.

I think he’s a good actor. It was just my weird expectation

Back