Oxygen masks in between rounds?

How about a line of blow instead, seeing as it is ok for fighters to take that. Imagine the batshit crazy last round we would get.

After the fight both guys would get a free night at rehab, and thus be cured of the addiction that might have occured otherwise.

Out of competition seems to be really hard to understand for shertards.

Out of competition seems to be really hard to understand for shertards.

How original. Do you write your own material?

It's actually more of a jest towards the hypocrisy of the UFC and the whole 'rehab' story, than a stab at JJ for doing blow.

But hey, you can choose to take everything serious if you want.

How about a line of blow instead, seeing as it is ok for fighters to take that. Imagine the batshit crazy last round we would get.

After the fight both guys would get a free night at rehab, and thus be cured of the addiction that might have occured otherwise.

What about a different drug before each round? the ecstasy round might get a little dull by the LSD and speed rounds could be great.

What about a different drug before each round? the ecstasy round might get a little dull by the crack and speed rounds could be great.

I think we saw the ecstasy round(s) in Filho - Sonnen 2

One of the most frustrating things to watch a fan is when a fighter just isnt the same when the next round starts. Latest examples DC/Jones Abel/Ferguson. This is due to cardio.

So why not have something like oxygen masks or something else in between rounds to increase your stamina? We would see alot of better fights.

This is 2015 yo

I will not totally disregard the idea because it does have some merit, but it falls apart on the fairness end of things. One guy might have great conditioning & cardio the other not so much but possess KO power. The one guy gets the oxygen boost he needs the other relies on his own lungs, the power guy gets his KO.

Did he get the KO because of the oxygen or would the other guy have eeked out a decision win if buddy didn't get a boost? No oxygen in the cage for me it would be a copout for guys who don't want to train their cardio.

The daughter was really hot.

Have you seen Kady lately? DAYUM...

see-kady-from-my-wife-kids.png

Gassing is part of the game. A fighter should have the gas tank to be ready to go to a grueling five round war IMHO.

A proffesional fighter should have the gastank for at least a 3 round fight 365 days a year without a trainingcamp
A trainingcamp is to train for 1 specific opponent, not to work on your conditioning.
The problem is that most fighters are nowhere near as proffesional as most other athletes at keeping their body healthy and fit. :icon_chee

Spoken like someone who has never trained a day in their life.

Back