Oxygen masks in between rounds?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
One of the most frustrating things to watch a fan is when a fighter just isnt the same when the next round starts. Latest examples DC/Jones Abel/Ferguson. This is due to cardio.

So why not have something like oxygen masks or something else in between rounds to increase your stamina? We would see alot of better fights.

This is 2015 yo

Also there's not enough knockouts, I think if you win a round you should get a bonus like maybe a baseball bat for the next minute of the coming round.

How about no more 5 round fights.

4 rounds for a title and only go a 5th if it's a tie.

Its just that even if it worked that would be unfair. there are some guys out there who work really hard to be able to fight with the same energy they had in round 1 going into round 5. and there are some people that, despite being talented in a few other area's seem to fall short due to not putting enough into cardio.

Same as how some people who have amazing cardio who may not have knockout power or a good standup game. You gunna give them brass knuckles so they can KO people too?

Noons and king mo did something similar in strikeforce if I remember it correctly.
kingmospray.jpg

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/259197/Illegal-substance-taken-in-at-Strikeforce/

A proffesional fighter should have the gastank for at least a 3 round fight 365 days a year without a trainingcamp
A trainingcamp is to train for 1 specific opponent, not to work on your conditioning.
The problem is that most fighters are nowhere near as proffesional as most other athletes at keeping their body healthy and fit. :icon_chee

How about a line of blow instead, seeing as it is ok for fighters to take that. Imagine the batshit crazy last round we would get.

After the fight both guys would get a free night at rehab, and thus be cured of the addiction that might have occured otherwise.

How about a line of blow instead, seeing as it is ok for fighters to take that. Imagine the batshit crazy last round we would get.

After the fight both guys would get a free night at rehab, and thus be cured of the addiction that might have occured otherwise.

Lol Jones will never get a break now will he

A proffesional fighter should have the gastank for at least a 3 round fight 365 days a year without a trainingcamp
A trainingcamp is to train for 1 specific opponent, not to work on your conditioning.
The problem is that most fighters are nowhere near as proffesional as most other athletes at keeping their body healthy and fit. :icon_chee

Tell me about it. NFL players take it way more seriously.

f1eab040af3a7041f8e790b39b09e57c_display_image.jpg

I don't like it. Next we'll be suggesting IV drips.

I wouldn't like to see fighters with oxygen masks on and needles in their arms in between rounds. Hardly in (what I define as) the spirit of the sport.

Most other professional athletes work around a season, don't have to cut weight, and don't deal with the trauma of getting beaten up as they perform.

One of the most frustrating things to watch a fan is when a fighter just isnt the same when the next round starts. Latest examples DC/Jones Abel/Ferguson. This is due to cardio.

So why not have something like oxygen masks or something else in between rounds to increase your stamina? We would see alot of better fights.

This is 2015 yo

If you're not fit enough

This is 2015 yo

if you are joking then v good 8/10

Also there's not enough knockouts, I think if you win a round you should get a bonus like maybe a baseball bat for the next minute of the coming round.

Dumb idea.

First round you win should be brass knuckles.

THEN if you win the second round, you get the bat.

Third round, you get the red pill to enter the Matrix and utterly embarrass your opponent Silva style.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Stay quiet.

Back