Owen Roddy unsure if Conor retires after UFC 229

I believe this is the second time youve used "besmirched". Youre not using it correctly. Just an FYI, you may want to find another word
Nope, first time using it, you have me confused for someone else. And for your educational enlightenment:

be·smirch
bəˈsmərCH/

-damage the reputation of (someone or something) in the opinion of others.

Conor's reputation as a cagefighter and his general perception will certainly take a massive hit if Khabib has his way with him. So no, I don't see how I used it wrong.

Bright-eyed boy Owen Roddy is way too starstruck. Yes for a while he brought out the best of McGregor, but lately it's clear that Malignaggi is right about the Yes Man charge.

1 .McGregor skips media for this fight.
2. Some random website asks his coach if it's possible that his fighter might retire after the fight.
3. The coach answers: "Eh I dunno, probably not."
4. Sherdog thread: "PUSSY CONOR WILL SAYS HE'LL RETIRE AFTER HE GETS HIS ASS BEAT BY KHABIB!!!!11112"
{<redford}

Nice! Cheers! Mon francais n'est pas bon. I visited Montreal for the first time last summer (Toronto for the first time in July) and loved how ubiquitous Moosehead was. Out west it's a rarity.
Ah interesting... yeah, it's easy as fk to find Moosehead in TO. I tend to stick to IPAs and Stouts, and I don't remember if Moosehead makes either but they're a good brewery in general.... you're doing well, brother. Cheers!

Ah interesting... yeah, it's easy as fk to find Moosehead in TO. I tend to stick to IPAs and Stouts, and I don't remember if Moosehead makes either but they're a good brewery in general.... you're doing well, brother. Cheers!

I like my lagers, but Moosehead does make a nice pale ale too. I wanna get in to more stouts, I tried a chocolate stout in a bar in Saskatoon once and it was fuckin tasty. Also, is that Anderson as Mace Windu in your av? I completely approve.

I like my lagers, but Moosehead does make a nice pale ale too. I wanna get in to more stouts, I tried a chocolate stout in a bar in Saskatoon once and it was fuckin tasty. Also, is that Anderson as Mace Windu in your av? I completely approve.
I'm gonna check out Moosehead's IPA then... I like hoppy.... and a good Chocolate stout is great. If I'm right I believe Flying Monkey had a great one I used to drink.... and yes sir, you have geniusly deciphered the identity of the demi-god Anderson Windu Silva. Your approval just moved you up an extra notch (pretty damn high MMAcolyte) in my estimation...

Back