Ovince St Preux vs Jimi Manuwa

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
I MIS READ THE ARTICLE ON SHERDOG, MY BAD, I AM A MORON.

Any ways- How does this fight at LHW go?

Last edited:
God no.. Just no.. I've met jones a few times and jones would get wrecked at HW as well.. Small lower body, upper body small as well .. He's quite small in person meaning size wise... Tall but thin

God no.. Just no.. I've met jones a few times and jones would get wrecked at HW as well.. Small lower body, upper body small as well .. He's quite small in person meaning size wise... Tall but thin
Who was talking about Jones

Who was talking about Jones
They both belong at lhw.. They would get abused at HW.. Jones talked about going to HW until reality kicked in.. Ovince needs a reality check.. Unless of course he goes the overeem route

I wonder what the hell had spurred you to think about it?

Why, not , say, 'Omari Akhmedov at MW'?

They both belong at lhw.. They would get abused at HW.. Jones talked about going to HW until reality kicked in.. Ovince needs a reality check.. Unless of course he goes the overeem route
Ovince has more mass than JJ

Interesting, I had only recently wondered what he'd look like at MW. He's a fairly big dude but carries a little more weight than he needs imo.

NEVER MIND, IT IS WAY TOO EARLY AND I AM RETARDED

OSP would probably be the most athletic guy in the HW devision, he would do well up to top 5.

This fight will go he full 3 rounds.. The winner will be a coin toss . They are pretty similar fighters

Might be true but jones handled him rather easily.. Could only imagine what a HW like say miocic Lesnar jds etc would do to him
Imo he has better chance at HW to become top 3 than in LHW. He has no business against DC, Rumble, Gustafsson or Jones when he comes back. Most in the top 10 in the HW division are close to their 40s so OSP would be the faster fighter with punching power but of course 15-30 lbs smaller depending on how much weight he could put on. I don't see him becoming top 3 in either division to be honest, though.

Back