OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

This was hilarious. For those that don't know,Moira is a naruto fan. The way she runs is also the same way the characters in the anime run,

This event is weak, the events have been getting weaker every year, Blizzard needs to step up their game.

The rising storm thing feels half done. When the door blew up I was waiting for the next section, then it went to the end screen. The little cutscenes were cool though I guess.

The rising storm thing feels half done. When the door blew up I was waiting for the next section, then it went to the end screen. The little cutscenes were cool though I guess.
The story mission is absolute ass. I played most of them a ton, but I beat this one twice just for the boxes.
The skins are very strong this event I think. Formal 76 and Socialite Ashe are awesome, and High Roller is great for 750. I only bought Moira's, but that's just cause she's my babe.

I got dramatic Hammond in the very first free lootbox. Also got Ashe Now I just need 76 or I'll buy his skin on May 6th

I'm not really sure what any of it was about. There's a robot that's obviously a bad guy... and that's it?

Thought you guys may be over dramatizing how lackluster this event feels and well... You're not.

There's no heart to be found, the event just is.

Just realized that Baptiste's matrix can also boost heals.

The only thing that can save this game is year round Lucio Ball.

Yeah, pretty boring event, but I don't think I've enjoyed a single OW event if I'm to be honest. They all just feel so tedious.

These kind of things remind me of the horribly boring chore that was For Honor's campaigns. It's interesting that you can take otherwise fairly entertaining gameplay and make it feel so boring just by switching the enemies to AI. It kind of flies in the face of that "All you need is a good 30 second gameplay loop" argument. There has to be something more.

Maybe they should have had the enemy robots be player controlled or something. Fighting against AI just feels like you're doing something other than playing the game just because you want loot boxes. It feels like work. The appeal isn't the mode itself, it's what you get for enduring it. Blizzard are championed as the gameplay geniuses who solve that kind of thing.

Yeah, pretty boring event, but I don't think I've enjoyed a single OW event if I'm to be honest. They all just feel so tedious.

These kind of things remind me of the horribly boring chore that was For Honor's campaigns. It's interesting that you can take otherwise fairly entertaining gameplay and make it feel so boring just by switching the enemies to AI. It kind of flies in the face of that "All you need is a good 30 second gameplay loop" argument. There has to be something more.

Maybe they should have had the enemy robots be player controlled or something. Fighting against AI just feels like you're doing something other than playing the game just because you want loot boxes. It feels like work. The appeal isn't the mode itself, it's what you get for enduring it. Blizzard are championed as the gameplay geniuses who solve that kind of thing.
Yeah, I'm a huge Mechwarrior Online player, but my buddy has been trying to get me to preorder Mechwarrior 5. I really don't think I can get into blowing up AI Mechs, the human element is so important to me.
They should have invented some new game mode where a team had to retrieve several intel packages or something. It felt like a long time since the last event, so my expectations were a little higher.
Pounded out all ten of my Comp matches last night, what fun that was.

Got every single skin this event within 4 or 5 days, just needed a few lootboxes,
Got everything except a few silly sprays,
20190428_192356.jpg

This event is weak, the events have been getting weaker every year, Blizzard needs to step up their game.
I mean its free extra content. Its pretty awesome that they are still releasing characters and new events.<Fedor23>

Played the game for the first time in about 4 months last week. Honestly feels pretty good. Got used to Baptiste in about 3 sessions. I like that this event has all three of the archives events as playable. This one feels a lot shorter than the other two, but the cinematics are nice.
Surprised there's no talk about the mod suite Blizzard released to the ptr and all the custom games and characters coming out of it, it's the most interesting thing in the game since the first year and a half of its' release.

Last edited:
I lost 9/10 placement matches. This game makes me feel like absolute trash.

Decided not to play any shield tank at all last season. Was by far my most consistent season. Did pretty good, first season evee i didn't have any massive win or loss streaks.

Shield tanking must be tilting me.

I went 1-4 in my first 5 placements filling (mostly off support), then said fuck this and locked torb every game. Went on to win my last 5 placements. Moral of the story is never fill.

Back