OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

"The community"? LUL. Step one to enjoying this game is never join voice and step 2 is always exit text chat. So much more enjoyable when you think of your teammates as nothing more than bots.

azyruE3.gif

Unfortunately a good amont of the voice chat I get is someone chewing or breathing into their mic, leaving it on when they shouldn't.

Huge tank nerfs in the near future.

Armour has been nerfed big time.

Rein, dva (her matrix got nerfed too), Orissa and Winston are now officially dead. You're literally throwing if you pick them.

Massive reaper buffs, recent bastion buff, and mcree buffs will melt you instantly.

The 0-0-6 meta is born.

Dafuq are they thinking? It was shitty enough trying to tank...

Overwatch has been dying so they made Soldier 76 gay SMH.

Who next to be gay?

Just for attention lol

Overwatch is getting fucking creepy.

Obsessed with sexuality being targeted to a teen audience with cartoon characters.

The lore is almost non-existent, but they have time to tell kids how each character likes to cum.

Ffs.

Also, fix the leaver bug and stop worrying about wangs and vagges.

Dafuq are they thinking? It was shitty enough trying to tank...
Not shield tanking anymore and no point in healing if you don't have shield tank.

Going to pick up junk or sym

What the H! I am making my first smurf account on PS4 and jeffkraplan is already taken.

New user name..
Idonttankorheal

No comms, DPS only account.

Last edited:
lol @ Reaper buffs. All is going according to plan.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2d8trmbl1ngg0ksc0kkwss8gw_640.gif

@Corona You need to start playing again, sick new Ana skin out.
ovr-bastet-ana-001.png

If it means I have to taste Diablo 3, I'll pass.

Had a really good healing zen game.
20k healing 7900+ transcendence healing.

Put our Ana to shame lol.

Might actually get out of Gold this season, I normally only play my placements, but I've been wrecking as Moira so I'm keeping it up.

Lunar New Year is my favorite event, prettt stoked, I think Reaps and Moira might get skins this year.
I don't play him, but Chinese Lantern Wrecking Ball would be sick. I know they wanted to do Christmas Ornament WB this Winter but they'd just given him Pumpkin.

Players: Hey Blizz, nobody likes to tank

Blizz: LET"S NERF TANKS AND BUFF REAPER!!!!

As a Reaper main, it's pretty nice. As a Rein main, it is the opposite of nice. Dude can almost heal through hammer swings now.

Might actually get out of Gold this season, I normally only play my placements, but I've been wrecking as Moira so I'm keeping it up.

Lunar New Year is my favorite event, prettt stoked, I think Reaps and Moira might get skins this year.
I don't play him, but Chinese Lantern Wrecking Ball would be sick. I know they wanted to do Christmas Ornament WB this Winter but they'd just given him Pumpkin.
Moria is how I touched diamond for 1 game.. it was glorious.

NOBODY main tanks right now, and with this Nerf it's going to suck extra bad.

On the positive note, if you go rein, you will probably not go against an enemy rein and can hammer down at will.

Like all the skins so far, but Reaper is still the only one I'm buying straight cash.

Still holding out hope for Sima Yi Moira.

Last edited:
On the verge of taking a long break from this game. Too many games where my team get's absolutely steam rolled. I played maybe 7 competitive matches last night and I'm not sure if my team even touched the point/payload in any of them. I don't mind losing but it's just not fun at all when I try to play competitive and it's anything but competitive in the majority of matches I play.

Back