OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Those monsters downgraded me from level 4 to level 3 in Endorsements because I was afk at the start of a Quick Play game (was sure I cancelled it, but you know sometimes how you cancel a match from the title screen and it still pulls you in), all that for running off to take a leak when I had been holding it in for a 3 cp match. Just got it back up to 4 after a 2 weeks though (I almost exclusively play healer or tank, and am polite in chat so I get a decent amount of endorsements), they better not screw me again.

Also lost over .30 elims points as Symmetra in QP in the past 2 weeks because no damn team knows how to work on defense (I'm just exiting out now if I don't see 2 healers and 2 tanks with one being a barrier tank on certain maps). Now I can average 30 elims in a game and only go up .01 points.
Lol, had a five stack with me on Hanamura defense the other day. I go Moira, they lock in Roadhogg and Wrecking Ball as tanks. Was a fun 3 minutes. I used to love Sym on Hanamura actually, but I haven't put my time in with her post-rework.

sym is the most fun character to play

Been grinding pretty decent and so far have the Lucio, Widowmaker, and Zarya holiday skins that I don't like and I'll never use.

I wonder if the loot box algorithm takes into account what characters you play the most/least when it dishes out skins?

placed plat on my main account and diamond on my smurf for season 13

So anyone else having problems in Comp with NOBODY wanting to tank?
It's just a shit show of everybody throwing tantrums and playing DPS.

So anyone else having problems in Comp with NOBODY wanting to tank?
It's just a shit show of everybody throwing tantrums and playing DPS.

Sounds like Overwatch to me.

Been grinding pretty decent and so far have the Lucio, Widowmaker, and Zarya holiday skins that I don't like and I'll never use.

I wonder if the loot box algorithm takes into account what characters you play the most/least when it dishes out skins?
sym is the most fun character to play

Sym was more fun with her old beam, especially with the projected shield. Hopping and ducking around like a madwoman and draining life energies from my enemies was great. I also liked having 6 sentries though I greatly prefer the increased stats and projection of the new ones. I like the new secondary energy balls' charge times but preferred when they traveled through shields. All 3 of her last ults are good (better than the first limited time teleporter). Now with the thicker Zarya beam she's only fun if you are with at least 1 healer and I tank (preferably a barrier tank) and feed off of shields or ice walls to amp up your beam. I used to have a nigh 100% win ratio with Sym 1 on 1 vs. Hanzo (lost to one only once) and would wreck most every hero 1 on 1 save for Hog and maybe 60/40 or 50/50 with Winston (and Reaper being the toughest dps to face) with the old beam but now I can't say that in the least. She doesn't have any defensive capabilities to match her close quarters fighting ability set and the lack of beam lock on means her maneuverability that helped her defense in close quarters fights is a lost defense. I really wish they'd have given her a Moira beam instead of a Zarya one.

Sym was more fun with her old beam, especially with the projected shield. Hopping and ducking around like a madwoman and draining life energies from my enemies was great. I also liked having 6 sentries though I greatly prefer the increased stats and projection of the new ones. I like the new secondary energy balls' charge times but preferred when they traveled through shields. All 3 of her last ults are good (better than the first limited time teleporter). Now with the thicker Zarya beam she's only fun if you are with at least 1 healer and I tank (preferably a barrier tank) and feed off of shields or ice walls to amp up your beam. I used to have a nigh 100% win ratio with Sym 1 on 1 vs. Hanzo (lost to one only once) and would wreck most every hero 1 on 1 save for Hog and maybe 60/40 or 50/50 with Winston (and Reaper being the toughest dps to face) with the old beam but now I can't say that in the least. She doesn't have any defensive capabilities to match her close quarters fighting ability set and the lack of beam lock on means her maneuverability that helped her defense in close quarters fights is a lost defense. I really wish they'd have given her a Moira beam instead of a Zarya one.
I really miss the shield. I haven't put much time in with her, but in Mystery Heroes I always try to use it to block a McCree Ult or D.va bomb and end up just holding my teleporter like a dunce.

I had to take a nice long break from this, the community has always been toxic but it seems like the worst it’s ever been right now. Plus with all these instalock DPS mains as of late....getting sick of this game.

I had to take a nice long break from this, the community has always been toxic but it seems like the worst it’s ever been right now. Plus with all these instalock DPS mains as of late....getting sick of this game.
I also took a break after the toxic community started to really bug me. Have you tried turning off voice chat? I've recently turned off voice chat and I enjoy the game a lot more. I understand communication is key in this game but I've been stuck in gold for a while now so I don't really care about rank anymore.

I also took a break after the toxic community started to really bug me. Have you tried turning off voice chat? I've recently turned off voice chat and I enjoy the game a lot more. I understand communication is key in this game but I've been stuck in gold for a while now so I don't really care about rank anymore.
Yeah I tried no voice chat for awhile but I can’t help it, I lose it my shit and gotta tell inept widowmakers....

Yeah I tried no voice chat for awhile but I can’t help it, I lose it my shit and gotta tell inept widowmakers....

Lmao okay yeah I don't blame you at all. it's all too common to have 3 DPS team with 3 fucking snipes Widow, Hanzo and Ashe....

"The community"? LUL. Step one to enjoying this game is never join voice and step 2 is always exit text chat. So much more enjoyable when you think of your teammates as nothing more than bots.

azyruE3.gif

More like Soldier 69, eh boys?

Disingenuous what Blizzard are doing. Hoping a public figure in the LGBT community calls them out on it.

They did to Soldier what Marvel did to Iceman, don't give a damn, don't consider either canonical. Make a new gay character (not like the game needs it when 2 out of 100 people are gay, make an aboriginal character from the Americans or Australia or a south east Asian, or a Middle Eastern character, etc.), don't shoe in a character as gay that has already had years of history just because you want brownie points and controversy publicity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back