OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Apparently the new Symmetra is on the PTR. Haven't checked her out yet, this being Blizzard I assume she's broken.

Fix your game, fucking Blizz, you cunt ass pricks.
{<huh}

I appreciate the sentiment but what do you want them to fix?

Last edited:
Apparently the new Symmetra is on the PTR. Haven't checked her out yet, this being Blizzard I assume she's broken.

{<huh}

I appreciate the sentiment but what do you want them to fix?
Im just venting. Matchmaking mostly. Sometimes I go on a 5 game skid, then an hour later, I win 5 games like it was nothing.

My team widow killed a Pharah and immediately used the situational dialogue ,

'like mother like daughter'.

I was like sheeeeeeiit damn that's cold .

Last edited:
Anyone else see hanzo get two ults in less than a minute?

Correct me if I am wrong, but He might have the only ability that can kill multiple people with one press, environmental elims not included.

Storm arrow can get 2 kills on full health targets fairly easily with one use.

Soliders helix, genjis dash, reins charge, dfs rocket punch, junks mines...etc can't kill two or more full health characters easily without putting themself at risk at all. Most of them can even kill one full health hero reliably. Rein and df can't kill full health tanks. Hanzo shreds through them and might have enough to kill a squishy. That's pretty op.

Correct me if I am wrong, but He might have the only ability that can kill multiple people with one press, environmental elims not included.

Soliders helix, genjis dash, reins charge, dfs rocket punch, junks mines...etc can't kill two or more full health characters easily without putting themself at risk at all. Most of them can even kill one full health hero reliably. Rein and df can't kill full health tanks. Hanzo shreds through them and might have enough to kill a squishy. That's pretty op.
He has an ult on a 8 second cooldown that charges his other ult.

Wait until you get a look at new Symmetra for another OP character lol.

He has an ult on a 8 second cooldown that charges his other ult.

Wait until you get a look at new Symmetra for another OP character lol.

What did they do to sym? The no aim characters like her, Brigitte, torb and junk send me to rustlemania when I get killed by them.

What did they do to sym? The no aim characters like her, Brigitte, torb and junk send me to rustlemania when I get killed by them.
Total rework.

Symmetra

• New Abilities
    • Photon Projector
      • No longer locks onto targets
      • Range increased to 10 meters
      • Damage ramping now takes 2 seconds per damage level instead of 1 second
      • Damage ramp increased from 30/60/120 to 60/120/180
      • Now generates ammo instead of spending it when hitting a barrier
    • Alternate Fire
      • No longer pierces targets
      • Now explodes on contact
      • Projectile speed increased
      • Charge up speed increased
      • Damage changed to 60 impact / 60 explosive
    • Sentry Turret
      • Turret is now placed like a projectile instead of being set in place
      • Can hold a max of 3, down from 6
      • Can now deploy a max 3, down from 6
      • Damage increased
      • Amount of slowing effect increased
    • Teleporter
      • Can now place the exit up to 25 meters away from Symmetra
      • Entrance will automatically be built in front of Symmetra, rather than at her team’s spawn point
      • Lasts 10 seconds
      • Health lowered to 300
      • More things can teleport through it (e.g. Junkrat’s RIP-Tire)
      • Entrance can be destroyed
        • If either the entrance or exit is destroyed, the other is removed
    • New Ultimate: Photon Barrier
      • Deploys a barrier that is big enough to span and cut through an entire map
      • Orientation can be changed by pressing the ultimate button again
      • Has 5000 health

New Sym AOE balls are going to be cancer. Going to be kinda fun running a D.Va ult through her tele though.

It's probably a bug but currently Symmetra can charge her beam by destroying things like fences and railings so at the start of the match she can already be doing almost max damage. I think her max damage is only 10 less damage per second than a fully charged Zarya, which actually takes some ability to accomplish..

Total rework.

Symmetra

• New Abilities
    • Photon Projector
      • No longer locks onto targets
      • Range increased to 10 meters
      • Damage ramping now takes 2 seconds per damage level instead of 1 second
      • Damage ramp increased from 30/60/120 to 60/120/180
      • Now generates ammo instead of spending it when hitting a barrier
    • Alternate Fire
      • No longer pierces targets
      • Now explodes on contact
      • Projectile speed increased
      • Charge up speed increased
      • Damage changed to 60 impact / 60 explosive
    • Sentry Turret
      • Turret is now placed like a projectile instead of being set in place
      • Can hold a max of 3, down from 6
      • Can now deploy a max 3, down from 6
      • Damage increased
      • Amount of slowing effect increased
    • Teleporter
      • Can now place the exit up to 25 meters away from Symmetra
      • Entrance will automatically be built in front of Symmetra, rather than at her team’s spawn point
      • Lasts 10 seconds
      • Health lowered to 300
      • More things can teleport through it (e.g. Junkrat’s RIP-Tire)
      • Entrance can be destroyed
        • If either the entrance or exit is destroyed, the other is removed
    • New Ultimate: Photon Barrier
      • Deploys a barrier that is big enough to span and cut through an entire map
      • Orientation can be changed by pressing the ultimate button again
      • Has 5000 health

giphy.gif

He is OP if you can hit your marks, same as Widow. The thing is, people whiff so bad with Hanzo.

My team widow killed a Pharah and immediately used the situational dialogue ,

'like mother like daughter'.

I was like sheeeeeeiit damn that's cold .

Well damn, Snipers are competitive. I guess the kids are going to a foster home.

Got a team kill with Dvas Ult

Last edited:
I remember the days i used to literally use Roadhog's dance emote in front of A Hanzo and laugh as I killed him. Now I'm hauling ass when I see him and he still gets me by closing the distance with that cloud step. He is a monster now..destroys tanks like crazy by pointing his storm arrow at their head and letting go.

His cloud step has made him elusive as hell too.

I remember the days i used to literally use Roadhog's dance emote in front of A Hanzo and laugh as I killed him. Now I'm hauling ass when I see him and he still gets me by closing the distance with that cloud step. He is a monster now..destroys tanks like crazy by pointing his storm arrow at their head and letting go.

His cloud step has made him elusive as hell too.

Lol well revenge has come Pig-boy, Hanzo just converted to Islam and pork is Harram.

For Sym's rework, I'm pretty sure her turret health got changed to 30 (from 1)

So after a few months since switching to PC, I finally did placements on the solo tryhard account. Landed high gold and just managed to crawl into plat last night. I don't expect to get much higher than that, but it's definitely much higher than I expected to be.

So after a few months since switching to PC, I finally did placements on the solo tryhard account. Landed high gold and just managed to crawl into plat last night. I don't expect to get much higher than that, but it's definitely much higher than I expected to be.
If you want to climb just one trick Zarya. As long as your teammates aren't complete potatoes, and you don't try to use Grav 1v6, you can carry.

Or you could just become a filthy Hanzo one trick. There are a lot of those.

Last edited:
Was three SR from plat, loss. Win another, 4 SR from plat. Loss. Then losing streak. FML

At least I'm plat on my other account.

Had a 6 game win streak and still only ended up in gold. Played pretty great individually too. Had a 47 elimination game with Dva. Hopefully I can find another solid team when I get back on. It's really tough to do that it seems.

Back