Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mercy still has value with her heals and E alone. She's just not a must pick anymore. Dare I say, she's balanced.

Congrats Blizzard it took long enough.

Got placed in gold this season but made it back to plat at least. The community is still so toxic though lmao. Every other game has throwers, one tricks or trolls. Maintaining a 50% winrate or so feels like the ceiling.

So many people don't know how to play without Mercy there to erase their mistakes, holy shit. I just had a match with a Genji constantly trying to dive me, on Lucio, and our Moira. Like, what does he think he's going to accomplish in that situation?

Welcome back Lucio, old friend.
I haven't played Lucio in at least two seasons, other than to try stall, and I am so rusty

I think Mercy still has value with her heals and E alone. She's just not a must pick anymore. Dare I say, she's balanced.

Congrats Blizzard it took long enough.

Agreed, she's way more balanced now, and honestly her ult is still pretty useful in a lot of situations. Don't understand why some people are upset about this.

What are the exact changes to mercy?

Valk reduced to 15 secs. Valk no longer resets Rez timer or adds any additional Rez’s. No more instant Rez during Valk. Movement speed during Valk decreased 50%.

So many people don't know how to play without Mercy there to erase their mistakes, holy shit. I just had a match with a Genji constantly trying to dive me, on Lucio, and our Moira. Like, what does he think he's going to accomplish in that situation?

I haven't played Lucio in at least two seasons, other than to try stall, and I am so rusty

To be fair, Genji mains typically aren't known for their tactical prowess.

Need a v5. Shutting this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back