Overwatch community and Overwatch League gets catfished

When will people realize there are no women on the internet. I mean has anyone actually seen a real women online?

Im done, its clear you dont know what youre talking about in the esports genre. An these continued false statements to test my knowledge while masking your lack of knowledge has become repetitive.

You're not done. You haven't even started yet. I've given you ample opportunity to present whatever point it is you're trying to make.

You're talking out of your arse mate. You're just desperately clinging on to any little thing that might mean blizzard is collapsing. Not blizzards fault you ruined your life because you turned your back on someone who was developing you for a career in his company so that you could play a video game. That's on you. Want to hate someone for it, hate yourself. This anti-blizzard crusade you're on is pathetic. Sort yourself out, and move on.

As of right now, blizzard are thriving in esport. That is a fact. Doesnt matter how you try and twist your "research" to prove that they've failed. You're wrong.

Back