Overturning Brock's win over Hunt to a no-contest or to a win for Hunt?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
It won't be a win on Marks record but he will hopefully have that loss erased.

Hunt got smashed and was never even close to winning that fight. Hunt fought so terrible that without PED 's Brock would still have murked him.

Hunt is just that terrible of a fighter. He is a one trick pony and always gasses.

How would it be a win? He got dominated just like I predicted he would.

Yep there were a few guys saying that Brock would brutalize Hunt. There were a lot of fools saying "Durr walk off KO derp!!!!". Hunt is just not a great fighter and it showed

Hunt got smacked around by a WWE guy.

Yep there were a few guys saying that Brock would brutalize Hunt. There were a lot of fools saying "Durr walk off KO derp!!!!". Hunt is just not a great fighter and it showed

Hunt got smacked around by a WWE guy.
I knew that Brock would brutalize Hunt, there was no possible way that he could've stopped the TD.

Now you know:

"6. A finding of liability upon a disciplinary complaint will result in a “LOSS” instead of a “NO DECISION” and an * next to the loss and a footnote on the contestant’s record that this loss was due to a positive drug test."
SOURCE: http://boxing.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/...atures/Recommendations_for_penalties_NSAC.pdf

"The policy takes effect Sept. 1, [2015] so hurry up and get your 'roids on before it's too late!
In addition, a fighter who tests positive will have his or her win overturned to a loss, as opposed to a No Contest...
"
SOURCE: http://www.mmamania.com/2015/5/15/8...s-multiyear-suspensions-ufc-steroid-users-mma

So brock will have his win turned to a loss. Interesting. So that means win for Hunt?

I will read the links later.

Thank you though.

Hunt got smashed and was never even close to winning that fight. Hunt fought so terrible that without PED 's Brock would still have murked him.

Hunt is just that terrible of a fighter. He is a one trick pony and always gasses.

Hunt got exposed badly by Brock. I am no longer a Hunt fan. I was never a real Hunt fan to begin with. But his whining and the way he fought us turned me off.

pissing hot for a infight test should result in an automatic loss and a win by unsportsmanlike conduct.

Entire fight purse forfeited ro your opponent, plus a fine of 50% of what your purse is which is split between the opposing fighter and the commission.

plus a ban.

fuck the cheaters.

I knew that Brock would brutalize Hunt, there was no possible way that he could've stopped the TD.

I remember there were some weirdos comparing Hunt to Overeem as if they had the same skills! LOL!

Back