Overturning Brock's win over Hunt to a no-contest or to a win for Hunt?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
S

SouthoftheAndes

What is likely to happen and why had this not happened already? Is Dana trying to buy out the athletic commissions to prevent them from tainting Brocks win?

I swear when Anderson or anyone else tested positive their win was overturned in like 1 months time.

No Contest. I think that nothing has happened with overturning the win because Brock hasn't had his hearing yet.

it hasnt happened yet because brock is still given the chance to go through arbitration and defend themselves. they will likely overturn the result to a nc if they do not have a legitimate excuse. most fights where a guy tests positive for the in competiton test gets turned into a nc if he won. there have been some commissions that turn it into a loss for the cheater, and a nc for the loser. i think thats the best way to go

If you cheat by way of fouls you lose by DQ, should be the same for cheating by way of PEDS.

NC should always be the chosen outcomes in events like this.

Who cares? Call it what you want; we all saw what happened. A 5-years-retired fighter working in physical theater mopped him up like spilled milk.

Hunt didn't win so no contest is the best course. I do think if you pop pre or post fight you should lose 100% of your purse. At least half should go to the opponent.

Until you start hitting their pockets, someone like Brock made out like a bandit. Juice for 1 fight knowing that you aren't going to be coming back, win, get banned for 2 years but still take home 15 million dollars. If he lost that 15 million maybe he wouldn't have even come back.

Brock will beat him again in the RIZIN rematch.

Should be a no contest since Brock shouldn't even have fought. Win for Mark only if Brock did something illegal in during the fight.

Stop trying to get your boy's shitty record padded

Is Brock's hearing gonna be on Fight Pass? I'm hoping they let Hunt give a victim impact statement.

Hunt didn't win so no contest is the best course. I do think if you pop pre or post fight you should lose 100% of your purse. At least half should go to the opponent.

Until you start hitting their pockets, someone like Brock made out like a bandit. Juice for 1 fight knowing that you aren't going to be coming back, win, get banned for 2 years but still take home 15 million dollars. If he lost that 15 million maybe he wouldn't have even come back.

seems harsh, but i like it

What is likely to happen and why had this not happened already? Is Dana trying to buy out the athletic commissions to prevent them from tainting Brocks win?

I swear when Anderson or anyone else tested positive their win was overturned in like 1 months time.

It will be a no contest. You don't get a win for getting you ass kicked. Even if it was kicked by a juiced up roid monster.

And it took foreeeeeeeever for Anderson's win to be turned to a no contest.

No way it's a win, but NC seems possible.

I like a no contest but I read from a few websites that his win could be overturned for a win for hunt. Probably just someone saying stuff they don't know.

I like the idea of losing some of their purse.

How would it be a win? He got dominated just like I predicted he would.

Back