Overtraining Arms

cockysprinter said:
no i didnt miss it. heavy 5 times a week is more than likely a mistake. but you arent the first to suggest that lifting 5 days a week is evil. not only that, lifting can be used for recovery too. it seems youre missing this point.
I'm not.

I would like you to point out where FATKID stated that he used the lifting session for recovery sessions.

Ted-P said:
I'm not.

I would like you to point out where FATKID stated that he used the lifting session for recovery sessions.

were not on the same page. i know fatkid sdoesnt have ecovery workouts, im just taking issue with people that say you cant lift 5 days a week.

cockysprinter said:
were not on the same page. i know fatkid sdoesnt have ecovery workouts, im just taking issue with people that say you cant lift 5 days a week.
ok then we're fine.

I have nothing against recovery workouts.

Barut said:
Dude, that's just the way Urban is. His lifting gives him shitty results, but that doesn't stop him from screaming at strong people about being pussies.
I have only seen 2 of his posts and I agree with you.

cockysprinter said:
hey madmick, out of curiosity whats your background? you seem fairly intelligent so im wondering how/where you got your knowledge?

My background is actually in English. I majored in English and minored in Cinema Studies and Creative Writing at NYU.

I work graveyard at an all-night gym (owned and run by physical therapists) so I can study for the LSAT's to go to law school. However, I'm also studying to be a CSCS right now so I can work that as a part-time job once I get to law school.

My background as an athlete was in swimming and basketball. I'm new to the martial arts, just started training this year.

Periodization Training in Sports is basically Bompa's cliff notes for athletes of his big book-Periodization: Methodology and Traing, which I'm reading now- and is more practical for program design. However, all the programming is linear, which is why I was curious before when you mentioned conjugative periodization, but maybe I'll resolve that when I've finished the big book.

Back