Overreem makes fun of jds after lastnight!

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This could start a big rivalry between them. Jds already don't like overreem cuz of the steroid thing. And he seems like he wants to fight him really bad. This will just add to that fire. Right after the fight overreem went on twitter and said "jds looks really pretty lol" I like overreem and I think he could beat jds but that was disrespectful!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...-junior-dos-santos-during-062228184--mma.html

Who cares if it was disrespectful? JDS has been talking mad shit about Overeem, I don't blame him for taking a jab after JDS had his ass handed to him.

I wonder how people can dislike Junior... It's a little mind boggling. The same goes for Cain. Both guys fight hard, are nice guys, exciting fighters, and finish fights..

Reem would DESTROY JDS. and after that he would DESTROY Cain. and those are two skilled guys. Reem just seems to be on a rampage that can only be stopped by Zeus himself. thank god this man has discipline and self-control to not take it out on random citazins that could result in death! only once in a century do we get blessed with this type of talent and i can't wait to see him in the octagon once again!

Very honorable of the Reem. I'd love to see him fight JDS after Bigfoot and get blasted into obscurity. Scratch that, I'd love to see Bigfoot take him out so that sherdog explodes.

I wonder how people can dislike Junior... It's a little mind boggling. The same goes for Cain. Both guys fight hard, are nice guys, exciting fighters, and finish fights..

Reem dislikes JDS because he has been talking shit about him. Not at all "mind boggling".

Reem would DESTROY JDS. and after that he would DESTROY Cain. and those are two skilled guys. Reem just seems to be on a rampage that can only be stopped by Zeus himself. thank god this man has discipline and self-control to not take it out on random citazins that could result in death! only once in a century do we get blessed with this type of talent and i can't wait to see him in the octagon once again!

Tell us all who he has destroyed please

Not totally true, drug tests can and have also stopped him as well as Shogun, Chuck, Segei, lil nog a few times, Werdum stopped him so we can slow down with the "once a century" talk.

Not totally true, drug tests can and have also stopped him as well as Shogun, Chuck, Segei, lil nog a few times, Werdum stopped him so we can slow down with the "once a century" talk.

that was BEFORE his prime. and he barly lost those. he is hte GOAT HW. and will proove that when he walks right through Big Foot, Cain and JDS. not because there bad. but because he is THAT good.

low class to kick a dude when hes down

if your gonna trash a guy, at least wait till hes healed up

If it makes you JDS huggers happy, Overeem tweeted that during the fight because I saw Ariel RT it while the fight was still ongoing.

Because JDS says disrespectful stuff all the time? That is probably the reason.

I'd like my ass to clean itself after I shit, which is a higher likelyhood than Bigfoot beating Reem

Oh I know dude. I just want it to see his fans explode. And that is only because there is so much unwarranted hype for the guy.

Back