Overrated fighters who become underated fighters

Conor
Jones considering people have been saying he's on the decline recently.
Romero

Conor McGregor is still vastly overrated and as done nothing to prove he's been underrated even winning two belts in two division proved very little to me only that he can be carried to belts and put in one time performances.

Bisping was fairly overrated in the early part of his UFC career. Then TUF 9, and UFC 100 happened, and he became criminally underrated for pretty much the entirety of the rest of his career, probably because people didn't like him moreso than his percieved lack of talent. To the point where Shertards were saying journeymen, bantamweights etc would beat him. Some even saying they fancied their own chances against him. He was predicted by most of Sherdog to lose to every opponent he was booked against, even as he continued to prove them wrong over and over.

weidman
3 straight losses and people act like hes always sucked
he peaked already
at the top
and i aint even a fan

Not sure if Conor was ever underrated. People just questioned whether he could hang with big wrestlers.
I think he may be underrated currently because of his recent losses. I think he’s should still be a betting favorite against most top 155’ers. Except for khabib, obviously. He’ll never beat him, IMO.

Erick Silva. Everyone said he was the next young prospect WW champ and overrated him. And now everyone says he's just too young of a prospect and he totally sucks and underrates him.

Back