Overly Drunk GF/date?

Damn man how old are you/is she? But no I've never experienced this. I AM the drunk gf.

Sometimes fishing with dynamite blows up your boat...but you still get the fish!

Ill change it up and talk about myself getting drunk on dates.

Before I met my current GF, I went out with a beautiful girl who would never stop with her sob stories or just general complaints about her life and the people in it. Our two dates consisted of me getting shitfaced drunk while she bored me with all her problems (both real and imaginary I'm sure).

This is usually why I prefer homely women with big boobs.

I am not the type of guys who is very lucky with the Ladies never had much fun when in college. But the few times I manage to hook hook up with some chick I think I manage to blew it off by getting more drunk than the girl got too drunk my self that I puke. I don't have much tolerance for alcohol when I was in College.

She is puking from two cups of wine? Seriously?

Yup she did not expect it either as it turned she told this is really the first time she got wasted like that. We went to bed afterwards and after a few hours she sobered up a bit enough for me to get some.

She is the type of girl that does not get to hard parties. And her parents where a bit Idealist and somewhat according to her old fashion.

Yes. I was on a 3rd date with this 33year old and she started drinking a lot more than she did on the first few dates. I asked her if we were celebrating something, it was that surprising.

I had to carry her to the car, she told me she loved me, forgot my name, then proceeded to beat up my dashboard.

I took her to her car and said have fun driving home.

Dont make the same mistake. I shouldve fucked her brains in and hoped that it was a one time deal with the drunkness. Since then, shes been super weird with me and im not getting my dick wet.

Everyone gets drunk and stupid every now and again. I shouldve been more forgiving, less prideful.

Am I the only one that finds this fucked up?

these girls are like little fucken kids that never left there house n shit. So if u take them out, they feel the need to get incredibly drunk and stupid. Learn some fucken tolerance bitches.

i was 21 on a date with a 19yr old, she wanted to drink but couldn't at the clubs, so i bought her some smirnoff ice and she got drunk before we got there.

we didn't last long at the club since she felt like crap, so we went home, i had to stop somewhere and let her throw up.

still got some though.

Hardcore man... Hardcore... :eek:

i was 21 on a date with a 19yr old, she wanted to drink but couldn't at the clubs, so i bought her some smirnoff ice and she got drunk before we got there.

we didn't last long at the club since she felt like crap, so we went home, i had to stop somewhere and let her throw up.

still got some though.

You're a man among men my friend...

these girls are like little fucken kids that never left there house n shit. So if u take them out, they feel the need to get incredibly drunk and stupid. Learn some fucken tolerance bitches.

There is this one chick who I used to hang out with that bucks the trend of this thread. She could hold her drink better than most blokes I know. She just seems to have this superpower which makes her immune to alcohol. No matter how much she drinks, it doesn't affect her.

I have had this happen to me to many times to remember. One time I was that drunk fuck on a first date though.

I met my ex at work and we would hang out and chill after work and get some beer for about a month, never actually went on a date at that time. She liked me but I wasnt really into her. One day she asked me out on a date to the beach and said she would pay for everything. I was down.

She picks me up at my house 40 minutes away and takes us to the beach. We go to dinner first in LA. Between dinner and the beach I pounded a 750 ml of JD and bought another that we shared on the beach. I drank most of the second as well. From there I threw her in the ocean, stripped off her clothes and made her run up the beach naked to get them. Once she was clothed she wanted to take me home. When we stopped to get gas I decided to pee on her front tires and smash my bottle into the gas pump cause she didnt want me to drink anymore. I pass out for 30 minutes in the car. I wake up, strip naked and try to finger her while driving. We get to my house and I hop out, run up my steps and lock her out.

I woke up in the morning naked in my bed full of sand. I didnt remember anything and found all my clothes, wallet and cell outside by my steps. I guess I took a header on my stairs and KO'd myself for a minute before I popped up and ran inside and locked her out. I had a bunch of voicemails from her asking if I was alright, she was really worried. That next day at work was pretty awkward as she told me the whole story.

I have no idea why but after that she became my gf for 3 years.

I have had this happen to me to many times to remember. One time I was that drunk fuck on a first date though.

I met my ex at work and we would hang out and chill after work and get some beer for about a month, never actually went on a date at that time. She liked me but I wasnt really into her. One day she asked me out on a date to the beach and said she would pay for everything. I was down.

She picks me up at my house 40 minutes away and takes us to the beach. We go to dinner first in LA. Between dinner and the beach I pounded a 750 ml of JD and bought another that we shared on the beach. I drank most of the second as well. From there I threw her in the ocean, stripped off her clothes and made her run up the beach naked to get them. Once she was clothed she wanted to take me home. When we stopped to get gas I decided to pee on her front tires and smash my bottle into the gas pump cause she didnt want me to drink anymore. I pass out for 30 minutes in the car. I wake up, strip naked and try to finger her while driving. We get to my house and I hop out, run up my steps and lock her out.

I woke up in the morning naked in my bed full of sand. I didnt remember anything and found all my clothes, wallet and cell outside by my steps. I guess I took a header on my stairs and KO'd myself for a minute before I popped up and ran inside and locked her out. I had a bunch of voicemails from her asking if I was alright, she was really worried. That next day at work was pretty awkward as she told me the whole story.

Current or ex?

Holy fuck she musta really liked you. LOL Kinda impressed by this story

Holy fuck she musta really liked you. LOL Kinda impressed by this story

Yea she had liked me since the day the restaurant opened. I had already fucked a few of her friends too. I thought she was cool. She was a tomboy kinda broad which is not bad in anyway. To be honest though she was definitely a few notches below me and Im not a ridiculously good looking guy either. Id say her friends were strong 8's and she was maybe pushing a 6. Ugliest but coolest gf I have ever had.

Met a girl off of OkCupid.
She was diggin me a lot, and she was exceptionally good looking.
A big-chested blond.

Naturally, I was skeptical.
She wrote me and I wrote back, but she said she wanted to meet at a bar and play pool and cut the chatting, so we did. She actually did look pretty hot in person, and this caught me off guard. She said how cute I was and was hugging me from the getgo, not shy at all. I thought my search was over, and she wasn't like a ghetto white girl, she dressed classy.

But then it started, the drinking.
We get into the bar, and I offer her a drink and throw my card out to the bartender. Now, I don't drink myself, I usually get a red bull, so I don't have any idea what drink is what or how much it costs.

She orders a whatever the hell it's called, and it's small, so I figured it would be cheap. There's also a dance floor there, so she says let's dance instead of play pool.
I say sure, I'd like to grab them boobages over a long, hard pole any day.
We start grindin' about as good as any two non-explosive people can, and she takes my hands puts them on her ass and boobages, and I might as well be ronald mcdonald cuz I'm luvin' it.
Some songs go by, and while I'm think wtf is up with music these days, she wants another drink. I don't mind, we've been really moving, I'll get one too.
She gets the same drink, I get a red bull.
More explosive grindin'.

But this pattern continues three times, and I'm noticing she's becoming less coherent, and I'm about to ask if she's ok, when she says we should go outside she can smoke really quick. Fine, whatevs. Now her speech is slurred and she's talking about how great a dancer I am and how cute I am, and asks for another drink. My other head has complete control at this point, I say yes and she gets another one. But I'm also seeing that this is starting to be a problem. She's having trouble walking now, so we go to this nearby park and I feel her up and suck on her boobages.

The night ended without incident until I got my card back.
$120. yes, on DRINKS.
WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THOSE THINGS?
She had six of them, and I had a few Red Bulls.
SHIT.

So I did end up dating her for about 3 weeks, and I fucked her, which she excelled at.
Apparently she was a former "dancer" and had seen some shit.
It's a shame though. God, she was so hot, but I couldn't take the alcoholism.
She could not function at all without alcohol. (and pills)

Has anyone experience it? Inviting a girl for some drinks then Girl gets so drunk that it spoils the fun? Post stories please.

As for me tonight I invited my GF to my Pad then me and my GF decide to drink as it turned out its the first time she drank like half a bottle of red wine 12 percent proof now she is Puking all over the Toilet its still happening as I type damn.

So your GF is puking her mind out, and instead of helping her out you jump on sherdog to start a thread about it? Yep, your relationship is going places....

Back