Overly Drunk GF/date?

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Has anyone experience it? Inviting a girl for some drinks then Girl gets so drunk that it spoils the fun? Post stories please.

As for me tonight I invited my GF to my Pad then me and my GF decide to drink as it turned out its the first time she drank like half a bottle of red wine 12 percent proof now she is Puking all over the Toilet its still happening as I type damn.

If she's your GF i don't see the problem.

If its a date and nothing is official, then GTFO

Yes. I was on a 3rd date with this 33year old and she started drinking a lot more than she did on the first few dates. I asked her if we were celebrating something, it was that surprising.

I had to carry her to the car, she told me she loved me, forgot my name, then proceeded to beat up my dashboard.

I took her to her car and said have fun driving home.

Dont make the same mistake. I shouldve fucked her brains in and hoped that it was a one time deal with the drunkness. Since then, shes been super weird with me and im not getting my dick wet.

Everyone gets drunk and stupid every now and again. I shouldve been more forgiving, less prideful.

never dated drinkers, and my wife doesnt drink

lucky me i guess :cool:

Has anyone experience it? Inviting a girl for some drinks then Girl gets so drunk that it spoils the fun? Post stories please.

As for me tonight I invited my GF to my Pad then me and my GF decide to drink as it turned out its the first time she drank like half a bottle of red wine 12 percent proof now she is Puking all over the Toilet its still happening as I type damn.

Ill change it up and talk about myself getting drunk on dates.

Before I met my current GF, I went out with a beautiful girl who would never stop with her sob stories or just general complaints about her life and the people in it. Our two dates consisted of me getting shitfaced drunk while she bored me with all her problems (both real and imaginary I'm sure).

This is usually why I prefer homely women with big boobs.

Ill change it up and talk about myself getting drunk on dates.

Before I met my current GF, I went out with a beautiful girl who would never stop with her sob stories or just general complaints about her life and the people in it. Our two dates consisted of me getting shitfaced drunk while she bored me with all her problems (both real and imaginary I'm sure).

This is usually why I prefer homely women with big boobs.

Excellent.

If is my GF i laugh about it and that's all, we have been at some friend partys where i was ever the drunk one,if one time it's her turn i can't complain :icon_chee

If is a casual date to tap dat, depend how much drunk
Funny-slutty drunk? Win
Exorcist-vomit drunk? I call her a taxi
She-insist-that-i must-pay-her-drinks drunk? Bitch please

I would let an ex of mine sit at the bar and let guys (including bartenders) buy her drinks because it saved us both money. One night she got too many and I decided we should leave. We went outside and it REALLY hit her to the point where she had trouble walking. We were downtown and I had parked bout 2 blocks away.

She was dragging on me and we were walking so slowly that I decided to call a cab to drop us off near our lot. The cab drops us off and it is literally 30 feet to my car so I decide to pick her up and put her in my car. At this point I knew I was going to get hit because she hated getting picked up. She thought I'd figure out how much she weighed if I did and she had huge image problems.

Of course when we get to my car she throws up (thankfully outside) of it and she got even more mad at me because I wasn't holding her hair. She passed out inside of my car and I definitely didn't get any ass that night.

Ive done this a few times b4, ending up babysitting (instead of penetrating) a drunk sick girl. It didn't help that when i would take a girl to a party i would say/encourage both of us to take 4 shots of vodka as soon as we got to.the party... as a warmup start. I was so stupid

Yes. I was on a 3rd date with this 33year old and she started drinking a lot more than she did on the first few dates. I asked her if we were celebrating something, it was that surprising.

I had to carry her to the car, she told me she loved me, forgot my name, then proceeded to beat up my dashboard.

I took her to her car and said have fun driving home.

Dont make the same mistake. I shouldve fucked her brains in and hoped that it was a one time deal with the drunkness. Since then, shes been super weird with me and im not getting my dick wet.

Everyone gets drunk and stupid every now and again. I shouldve been more forgiving, less prideful.

You should have but its ok,we all make those mistakes.

Ive done this a few times b4, ending up babysitting (instead of penetrating) a drunk sick girl. It didn't help that when i would take a girl to a party i would say/encourage both of us to take 4 shots of vodka as soon as we got to.the party... as a warmup start. I was so stupid

I like that idea of a warmup start. For a girl, 4 shots of vodka up front is probably not a good idea, but I like where you're coming from. Stupid? Never.

If she's your GF i don't see the problem.

If its a date and nothing is official, then GTFO

This,

and if she becomes a repeat offender, dump her. You don't want an alcoholic for a GF.

I would let an ex of mine sit at the bar and let guys (including bartenders) buy her drinks because it saved us both money. One night she got too many and I decided we should leave. We went outside and it REALLY hit her to the point where she had trouble walking. We were downtown and I had parked bout 2 blocks away.

She was dragging on me and we were walking so slowly that I decided to call a cab to drop us off near our lot. The cab drops us off and it is literally 30 feet to my car so I decide to pick her up and put her in my car. At this point I knew I was going to get hit because she hated getting picked up. She thought I'd figure out how much she weighed if I did and she had huge image problems.

Of course when we get to my car she throws up (thankfully outside) of it and she got even more mad at me because I wasn't holding her hair. She passed out inside of my car and I definitely didn't get any ass that night.

So she was fat, basically.

i was 21 on a date with a 19yr old, she wanted to drink but couldn't at the clubs, so i bought her some smirnoff ice and she got drunk before we got there.

we didn't last long at the club since she felt like crap, so we went home, i had to stop somewhere and let her throw up.

still got some though.

LOL You totally raped her dude! Did you yell surprise?

83120075_zpsaa194e60.jpg

yeah how many downtown (big city) bars have you been to? how many fat chicks get drinks bought for them by guys and bartenders?

Guys who like fat chicks I guess. Beats the fuck outta me. Not sure what sort of bars you frequent so I can't say man.

Back