Overeem's weight

My guess is he'll be 255-258. When these guys get off the gas it's only natural they're gonna drop some weight. Carwin was like 280 and more ripped pre-UFC, and over time he just keeps getting lighter and less ripped. It won't be as noticeable with Reem in that it's a shorter period of time (and Reem's younger) but I don't think he'll be 265.

Overeem weighed 254 against Rogers. He always goes up and down with weight.

he really crafted his body didn't he

does he cut to just under 265 or is he generally around that weight?

Last time IIRC he weighed in @ 263 with his jeans on, and didn't look drained at all.

He will weigh in the same as always. A shredded 255 in underpants, 265 in full battle gear.

This time he will make sure he beats the tests.

Hasn't he always weighed around 250-255? He is a tall muscular dude but he doesn't strike me as a guy who is as naturally thick as Lesnar, Mir, and Carwin. Shit, Carwin's 6'0 ass got to 270 easily with the Lesnar fight. Overeem is 3 inches taller and I doubt he ever made 270.

Overeem was 263 in the Lesnar fight, im more than sure he has gotten atleast 7 or more pounds heavier in some time between now and then, hell even in the Rousey interview with Reem ( which was before the Lesnar fight ) he said he got to 280 pounds

Mir has too much body fat and is flabby as hell, Reem is bigger he is all muscle

now like you said about Brock and Carwin, they have slightly less body fat than Mir with more muscle and might be slightly thicker than Reem, but hell Reem is 6 foot 5 and tall as hell its expected

he really crafted his body didn't he

does he cut to just under 265 or is he generally around that weight?

He cut very little against Lesnar. Don't remember exatcly how many lbs but IIRC he said he was in the sauna for like an hour and he was done.

He'll take an Uberdump and get down to 255

264 lbs give or take.

had to edit:

Reem did weigh 263 against Lesnar.

And he cut weight for that fight. I think Overeem will want to be big against Bigfoot but he may go down a little to gain a speed advantage. It all depends on his strategy.

Either way I expect him to be above 250 for this fight.

He cut very little against Lesnar. Don't remember exatcly how many lbs but IIRC he said he was in the sauna for like an hour and he was done.

Though it bears mentioning the more you weigh the easier it is to cut weight.

He said he's gained about 10 lbs when he announced he got licensed.

Bigfoot's struggled with smaller, faster heavyweights, so it might not hurt the Reem to come in a little lighter than usual.

Personally to me though the easiest most risk free route to victory is probabley taking Bigfoot down and GnPing him as Cain did. Silva is very dangerous ontop but honiestly he's always looked vunerable to GnP off his back to me and doesnt have the best TD defence in the world.

Even if he is lighter now....he can cover it up by drinking a few bottles of water before weigh in.......if he doesn't want people talking about him being a little lighter.

He's gonna be around 260 as always.

The biggest he ever was was 263 for the Brock fight. And he weighed in with his clothes on at that.

Frankly I don't believe him when he says he cut from 275-280 for the Brock fight. He weighed 10 pounds under the limit his whole time at SF.

Back