Overeem's last legitimate fight was a year and a half ago.

Now we're playing into assumption, yes? With assumption we can claim that any dominate fighter is on steroids, they just haven't been caught, yes?

Well, no. Of course, if a fighter gets caught, then it should make you question his previous fights. I just don't think it's logical to think that after the Brock fight, Alistair looked in the mirror and was like "Fuck, my game is solid! I just wish I had a little more muscle mass! I should start do steroids...for the first time ever."

Brock Lesnar? Come on. You have seen his record right? 5-3. With wins over Min Soo Kim (?) and Randy Couture (not a real HW). So he was 4-3 against HW, and 3-3 in the UFC. Hardly 'stellar' competition for Overeem, despite the fact that he was a former Champion.............

Randy Couture was not a real HW? Didn't stop him from beating Tim Sylvia, Gabriel Gonzaga, Pedro Rizzo in his prime, or Kevin Randlemen. And I guess he wasn't the #1 most sought after fight for Fedor.

Lesnar is Overeem's best win. Easy.

Brock Lesnar? Come on. You have seen his record right? 5-3. With wins over Min Soo Kim (?) and Randy Couture (not a real HW). So he was 4-3 against HW, and 3-3 in the UFC. Hardly 'stellar' competition for Overeem, despite the fact that he was a former Champion.............

You're not biased at all.

Back