Overeem's last legitimate fight was a year and a half ago.

All In The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Where he beat Fabricio Werdum by sitting in his guard for 15 minutes. 6 months before that he beat Todd Duffee (Who was on like, 3 weeks notice) by TKO. He is currently not licensed to fight.

I like Alistair but there is no reason to think he's the best heavyweight in the world.

Overeem will take the belt away from Cain, JDS will then become #1 contender and get the belt from Overeem, which will lead to JDS/Cain 3.

Fighting an ex UFC champ isn't a legtitimate fight?

Overeem will take the belt away from Cain, JDS will then become #1 contender and get the belt from Overeem, which will lead to JDS/Cain 3.

Reem will destroy JDS.

JDS' striking was overrated and glad it finally got exposed.

Reem will destroy JDS.

JDS' striking was overrated and glad it finally got exposed.

1st loss in the ufc and all a sudden he's overrated?

It is a legitimate fight but how the fight went down left a lot to be desired. I actually think Werdum has come a long ways when it comes to his striking and would actually pose a much bigger threat if they were to fight again.

Cain still breaks Overrated off

lol@he sat in werdum's guard for 15 minutes.

You didn't watch the fight...

C'mon...Cain shoot 33 takedowns attempts tonight...We can say JDS hands were ready to try not to be groundpounded instead of covering his face... They're both great!!!And I am not a JDS fan...Overeem must demonstrate all...not these 2 big guys...

Brock Lesnar? Come on. You have seen his record right? 5-3. With wins over Min Soo Kim (?) and Randy Couture (not a real HW). So he was 4-3 against HW, and 3-3 in the UFC. Hardly 'stellar' competition for Overeem, despite the fact that he was a former Champion.............

Yes, Overeem is disgustingly overrated. I think it has to do with his appearance. (strong roided out black guy)

He faught like shit against Werdum and beat a WWE wrestler (big woop) and now all of a sudden he's the GOAAAAAT.

That's just speculation. Officially the lesnar fight was clean.

Yeah, I seen the record. I'm just not going to sit here and act like the guy failing the first surprise test he ever had to deal with (Since becoming Ubereem) is indicative of it being the first time he used steroids.

But we use our skills of deduction to realize that this is evidence that he passed other tests because of cycling, yes?

Now we're playing into assumption, yes? With assumption we can claim that any dominate fighter is on steroids, they just haven't been caught, yes?

Back