Overeem won't be able to deal with Cain's pace

How can people really judge how good Overeem is?

A lot of his fights happened in organizations where juicing was easy to get away with. His record is basically a huge lie.

I would put money on Cain any day of the week either way. Alistair's kickboxing would be no match for the combination of Cain's speed, wrestling, pace and striking. He would handle Alistair the same way he did JDS except Alistair wouldn't have cardio for 5 rounds and probably die if the ref didn't stop it by round 3.

Are any Reem fans petrified of his weak chin?

I would be if I was... Dude has been knocked out nine freaking times.

That's borderline 'should he still be fighting territory'.

Serious, do PEDs also improve chin and heart?

He was KO'd by LHWs, too. I think Junior would've KO'd the shit out of him. Cain can KO him but he'd probably get the TKO.

Yes, I said Cain can KO him. If anyone is surprised by that, you are watching the wrong sport or you are just too stubborn to accept that in this sport anything can happen. Plus, Cain nearly KO'd Junior!!!!

if cain was to flop like a fish at overeem like he did at jds for the first round I think he would eat a few uberknees

Like werdum, right? lmao.

He had 3 rounds of werdum rushing in like a retard and never landed the mythical uberknee

cain has to worry about knees. This is a TOTALLY different fight. This is gonna be two mixed martial artists against each other. unlike this last one which was some 1-dimensinal dude who managed to slip by real wrestlers.

Im the biggest reem fan around, but it's true. I think the only person that can beat AO is Cain. Dude just sets an insane pace.

If Overeem goes to the 3rd round with Cain he wont last.He has way too much muscle.His cardio will be terrible.

Reem is amore dynamic striker than jds, and that would make him a bigger threat to Cain. There were times when I thought jds could probably throw a knee and never did. Reem won't have such problems.

How can people really judge how good Overeem is?

A lot of his fights happened in organizations where juicing was easy to get away with. His record is basically a huge lie.

I would put money on Cain any day of the week either way. Alistair's kickboxing would be no match for the combination of Cain's speed, wrestling, pace and striking. He would handle Alistair the same way he did JDS except Alistair wouldn't have cardio for 5 rounds and probably die if the ref didn't stop it by round 3.

cain's wrestling looked horrible last night, i'm confident overeem can deal with that anyday of the week

Uberknee into Cain's face mid shot = first death in the octogon

Like werdum, right? lmao.

He had 3 rounds of werdum rushing in like a retard and never landed the mythical uberknee

werdum actually got dropped from a couple knees in that fight, so ya.

mythical, thats comedy.

Reem is amore dynamic striker than jds, and that would make him a bigger threat to Cain. There were times when I thought jds could probably throw a knee and never did. Reem won't have such problems.

If Reem gets the same clinch opportunities Junior did, it could be big trouble for Cain.

This fight can go alot of ways really it's a toss up,

Cain can oupace and wear him down, and get a gnp win 3-4th round.

Or Reem can knee or ko him..

could also look like this..

8xmqdw.jpg

Anybody want to retract their comments here. Lol

LOL reading the first page, back when people actually thought Overeem could win. Always knew JDS and Cain would destroy him.

Reem couldn't deal with Cain's punching.

Pretty good bump.

I think Overeem would do better against a face paced fighter like Cain. its those fighters that wear him down that cause him issue. the high paced action is a recipe for a flash ko

Overeem won't even get the chance to fight Cain so it's a pointless discussion

Overeem should return to his skinny version and try some luck at LHW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back