Overeem vs Harris Headlines UFC Portland Apr 11

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Reem is on like 800K a fight and is still a big name. UFC aren't gonna let him fight some scrub for that money.

If he isn't fighting a big name he's been consistently paired up against fighters the UFC think can catapult from a win against him
Yep. All there is to it. He wants that 800k he’s gotta fight hard fights.

Reem is likely one of the few saving that 800k a fight x 3-4 fights a year and I think will retire before 2022

C'mon UFC, give Overeem a fighter without crazy KO power for once.

Oh dear fucking God.

I was afraid for whoever was gonna fight Harris next because he is going PUNISH someone for what happened to his poor daughter.

And it is The Reem apparantly, shit. This may be the career ender for him..

Oh dear fucking God.

I was afraid for whoever was gonna fight Harris next because he is going PUNISH someone for what happened to his poor daughter.

And it is The Reem apparantly, shit. This may be the career ender for him..

He's not gonna take it out on his next opponent FFS. Tragedy affects people in different ways. He might come in very timid. Who knows

<LikeReally5>
If he can't get his mojo back against a 13-7 opponent then his mojo is long gone.
Reem is washed lol. He still moves the needle a little. Let the man can crush in peace a couple more times for the fans

Reem is washed lol. He still moves the needle a little. Let the man can crush in peace a couple more times for the fans
Well this is the fight for you. Harris is as close as it gets outside of those guys they bring in for Greg Hardy to crush. People in this thread are showing bias towards Harris (for obvious reasons), but Reem wins it easily.

You do not want to face someone after something like that happens.
Just take a look at fighters once something emotional happens in their lives, like their parent/child etc dying or going broke etc.
I genuinely believe it enhances you in the sense that you get extra horsepower.
I'm not all there at the moment but I hope yall get this shit.
The only precedent I can think of is Vitor after what happened with his sister. He actually got really depressed and entered a slump for like the next 6-7 years.

Well this is the fight for you. Harris is as close as it gets outside of those guys they bring in for Greg Hardy to crush. People in this thread are showing bias towards Harris (for obvious reasons), but Reem wins it easily.
Nope I refuse to view Harris as anything less than a warrior.

And why is that
Cause any man that has gone through what that man has gone through when he did and still having the heart to fight I refuse to put in the CAN category. WAR WALT HARRIS

Cause any man that has gone through what that man has gone through when he did and still having the heart to fight I refuse to put in the CAN category. WAR WALT HARRIS

i don't think anyone ever said walt was a can he's just not a legend like overeem is

Sad what happened but it's not going to make him a better fighter or give him a better chance.

Which is why I said I wish they would have fed him a can

It doesn't gotta be a can it can be someone in between but I never really classified Walt he might be what some Sherdoggers call a "journeyman" but he rushed Oleinik and got the knockout so that's a good win even tho Oleinik is past his prime

It doesn't gotta be a can it can be someone in between but I never really classified Walt he might be what some Sherdoggers call a "journeyman" but he rushed Oleinik and got the knockout so that's a good win even tho Oleinik is past his prime
Feed him Junior Albini

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back