Overeem vs Harris Headlines UFC Portland Apr 11

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Harris by KO.

I like Overeem but pulling for Walt after what's happened. I'll pull for him in every fight.

Walts literally gonna murder the Reem damn
Walt 1st rnd ko

Respect to Overeem for taking that fight. Tough to be the first opponent after something like that.

I want to see a timeline where Walt goes on a tear and wins the HW belt.

I hate they dont feed Reem a can to get his mojo back

Last edited:
You do not want to face someone after something like that happens.
Just take a look at fighters once something emotional happens in their lives, like their parent/child etc dying or going broke etc.
I genuinely believe it enhances you in the sense that you get extra horsepower.
I'm not all there at the moment but I hope yall get this shit.

They keep putting overeem up against ko artists, he just doesn't have the chin. Nor the speed to avoid anything. Easy win for anyone with a decent punch. Walt wins easily

Walt was looking like a monster before the tragedy. You have to hespek Reem’s willingness to continue facing younger opposition at his own peril. Dude just had his lip split up to his nose. No questioning Reem’s heart.

You do not want to face someone after something like that happens.
Just take a look at fighters once something emotional happens in their lives, like their parent/child etc dying or going broke etc.
I genuinely believe it enhances you in the sense that you get extra horsepower.
I'm not all there at the moment but I hope yall get this shit.

Agreed, but I also believe if you fight on emotions you will slip and make mistakes. Hopefully he can withdraw all of that HP while
still being razor focused.

Fuck sake, I was hoping for Reem to get an easier fight but Walt is a beast who for obvious reasons I think we're all rooting for

I got Walt by early KO

Reem is on like 800K a fight and is still a big name. UFC aren't gonna let him fight some scrub for that money.

If he isn't fighting a big name he's been consistently paired up against fighters the UFC think can catapult from a win against him

Back