Overeem should stop fighting explosive men

MoroccanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He has been mauled like 3, 4 times the past 2 years in the UFC

Overeem isn’t gonna be fighting anyone for a while after what happened to his lip.

He needs to stop paying them lip service

He needs to stop eating those goddamn strawberries

Cant say he doesn't step up to big challengers. He will be CTE'd for sure in 10-20 years.

impressed he could even take the jabs at this point, hes the definition of a glass cannon.

I think when Overeem will be 50 and won't be able to put a 3 words sentence correctly, we'll all be very sad.

images

He was ahead in the scorecards, 4 more seconds and you'd be talking about Overeem rematching Francis for #1 contender

He has been mauled like 3, 4 times the past 2 years in the UFC
By Miocic(almost winning there), Nnganou and Blaydes, all of them currently in the top 5.
Here he got KOed in the last 4 seconds of a 25 minutes fight that he was winning.

There are talks about his chin, he maybe doesn't have an iron chin but the thing is the shots he ate here or the one vs Francis or Bigfoot Silva were gonna KO nearly any HW.
He is still a top fighter he is just not likely to win the belt.

I think when Overeem will be 50 and won't be able to put a 3 words sentence correctly, we'll all be very sad.

you give sherdoggers too much credit.

These weird fat losers were laughing when he got ko'd.

This. I was impressed this fight and he was robbed in the last round. He got up immediately after the knock down. This and the Asian fight are reasons why I think the ufc is rigged
I thought the stoppage was fine, this reminded me of the Romero-Rockhold KO where Romero followed up with shots after Rockhold fell in a seated KO position.
Here his opponent just walked away in mercy without giving those extra shots to Reem. But the fight was over, Reem wasn't defending himself at that point.

Why?
He was winning and managed to stay awake after the shot.

When Reem got kod by Rothwell years ago was way worse and quicker than this. (Other than his lip splitting)

Back