Overeem 's resume

To be fair, the Werdum wins shouldn't hold much merit imo

Kind of how Lewis has a win over Ngannou

Its an all time great list but he's out of the top 5 hw Convo for now. He still has Fedor, nog, mirko, stipe, werdum and JDS in front of him for now.

I think.if he can pull off a championship run again and win the title somehow...he will be top 5 no.doubt.

His losses are probably the worst too. Arlovski has lost a lot.of.fights but he's been getting decisioned the last few years. Reem has lost every fight by violent ko other than a Dec to nog 15 years ago....damn.

Dude was fighting top tier LHW's BEFORE Chuck Liddell was even a UfC champion.

the brett rogers win was relevant at the time. cant exclude that. i think rogers was ranked 5-7 in the sherdog hw rankings at the time. just coming off of the fedor loss where he put on a good performance and gave fedor some issues

edit - and how did i forget igor. shame on this dude for not mentioning igor. what a dope

Good point man. Igor was a destroyer, Rogers was after few sec KO on Arlovski and very good fight with Fedor. I would say Buentello should be mentioned as well if guys like Duffee or Pavlovich are. He won Strikeforce strap by beating Buentello who was on winning streak.
Overeem was close to beating Cro Cop as well until he DQed himself by scary knee shot.
Amazing resume, great and insane hard working athlete is the Reem.

Back